wait, what? it's another trip to disney! Sept 2014 FINAL UPDATE 1-28

I'm here! I'm here! I tell ya, don't check dis for one day and you end up on page 2 of the trip report. Seriously!!

And the party was SO cute!! Even without the tablecloth decorations! The cupcakes were awesome and tasty and I giggled appropriately at the themed food and drinks!! And loved the quote on the goodie bags. Well done!! And even though it was cold, Jackie and I found a spot in the sun and enjoyed chatting! We'll be sure to invite you to Caden and charlotte's wedding ;) he even shared his favorite toy car with her. Basically it's true love. Lol

Ps I'm kinda excited that Caden is in your trip report. It's like he's famous. Lol

The superhero party was super fun! Everything was sooo cute! I am still really impressed you were able to pull off such an awesome party just a week after your trip!

Charlotte was so excited when Caden arrived! She was like Caden's here! Yay! I think it's pretty much true love! It's a big deal when toddlers share their favorite toy!

Loved the favors! It was Charlotte's first expience with pop rocks. At first she was like, I don't like these. Then we went to my parents house and she showed them to my dad, he was like oh those are so good (he's sort of a sugar/candy expert). She gave them another chance and suddenly she liked them. He ended up driving her all over to find more.:rotfl2:

I am here! I finally noticed you had a TR going! I am very excited to hear all about your trip!

Loved the Superhero themed party... Esp. the capturing of the "bad guys"... Hehehe...

I was in that same boat - when I did parties - My girls' birthdays are 2 weeks apart, so I would cheat and always do a combined party the weekend in between the two. Yah - I am admittedly a tightwad. ::yes::

Anyways... Here and following. :) But be warned... I always have a hard time keeping up everywhere. :thumbsup2

D~

Love the birthday party pics!! Still so bummed I had to work all weekend... I would have much rather have been attending a Super Hero birthday party!

When things start to settle down for everyone we will have to have another meet-up because I need more Disney in my life... and will really need more after November 11th if I can't get the hubs to agree to booking a Bounce Back!

Looks like a very fun party (even with the wind/cold) ... love all the games you came up with - super simple but I bet the kids had a blast! .... and I bet their parents were glad you had ways of burning off sugar before they left the party ;)

I'm here & so excited to read about your adventure!!!

Absolutely love the superhero party as well! I also spend way too much on pinterest! :) God Bless that site!!! Hahahaha!!!

I'm here too! I've been at Disney but I just got home and am catching up on TRs before I go to bed for about 14 hours to try and catch up on my sleep. :)

I hope you got lots of sleep and i'm so glad you're joining in! are you doing a TR? i'll keep an eye out....

Subscribing!

:welcome: I love when new people join in! thanks for reading!

That party looks so fun! Really great theme and everything about it is so cute!

thanks! there were so many good ideas on pinterest! I love planning a party!

I'm here! I'm here! I tell ya, don't check dis for one day and you end up on page 2 of the trip report. Seriously!!

And the party was SO cute!! Even without the tablecloth decorations! The cupcakes were awesome and tasty and I giggled appropriately at the themed food and drinks!! And loved the quote on the goodie bags. Well done!! And even though it was cold, Jackie and I found a spot in the sun and enjoyed chatting! We'll be sure to invite you to Caden and charlotte's wedding ;) he even shared his favorite toy car with her. Basically it's true love. Lol

Ps I'm kinda excited that Caden is in your trip report. It's like he's famous. Lol

i'm glad you and Jackie had fun, but bummed I couldn't hang out with you guys more.

caden is famous! I should have asked you and Jackie before I posted that, but since both of their pictures are on here already, I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind.

and i'll be keeping an eye out for that wedding invite! ;)

The superhero party was super fun! Everything was sooo cute! I am still really impressed you were able to pull off such an awesome party just a week after your trip!

Charlotte was so excited when Caden arrived! She was like Caden's here! Yay! I think it's pretty much true love! It's a big deal when toddlers share their favorite toy!

Loved the favors! It was Charlotte's first expience with pop rocks. At first she was like, I don't like these. Then we went to my parents house and she showed them to my dad, he was like oh those are so good (he's sort of a sugar/candy expert). She gave them another chance and suddenly she liked them. He ended up driving her all over to find more.:rotfl2:

sharing the favorite toy is major! clearly, they're meant for each other!

i'm glad charlotte ended up liking the pop rocks. I have a ton left, i'll give you the rest! ;) just a heads up--I always find them at the dollar store and five below. just in case she needs another pop rock fix!

Yay!!! :yay: Following along!! Can't wait to see how it went! :)

thanks for joining in! i'm glad you're here!

I am here! I finally noticed you had a TR going! I am very excited to hear all about your trip!

Loved the Superhero themed party... Esp. the capturing of the "bad guys"... Hehehe...

I was in that same boat - when I did parties - My girls' birthdays are 2 weeks apart, so I would cheat and always do a combined party the weekend in between the two. Yah - I am admittedly a tightwad. ::yes::

Anyways... Here and following. :) But be warned... I always have a hard time keeping up everywhere. :thumbsup2

D~

yay! i'm glad you made it! read when you can, I know you have a busy schedule!

I love the joint party. we'd invite all the same people anyway, so why not? it does save money, but more importantly, it saves my sanity!! :rotfl:

The party sounds like it was so fun! Love the cupcakes!

thanks--it was a good day!

Love the birthday party pics!! Still so bummed I had to work all weekend... I would have much rather have been attending a Super Hero birthday party!

When things start to settle down for everyone we will have to have another meet-up because I need more Disney in my life... and will really need more after November 11th if I can't get the hubs to agree to booking a Bounce Back!

thanks--darn work getting in the way of important birthday parties!

i'm down for another get together!!

Looks like a very fun party (even with the wind/cold) ... love all the games you came up with - super simple but I bet the kids had a blast! .... and I bet their parents were glad you had ways of burning off sugar before they left the party ;)

thanks! I was hoping they'd be worn out for parents when they got picked up. I know I was!

I'm here & so excited to read about your adventure!!!

Absolutely love the superhero party as well! I also spend way too much on pinterest! :) God Bless that site!!! Hahahaha!!!

hey--you snuck in while I was typing! i'm so excited you're here to read along!

pinterest is great, isn't it? DH gives me so much crap about being on there, but then he always has to eat his words when we have an awesome party! :rotfl2:

I've been meaning to tell you----I thought about you the other day. I had to get bandaids and I got some funny ones with words on them to describe your injury (like "texting" or "dance injury"). Hannah pulled a bandaid out the other day and hers said "shark attack". it was totally meant for you! :rotfl:

Joining in!

The party looks like it was a ton of fun:cool1:

I love the decorations but I have to admit Pintrest is not my thing :upsidedow

Can't wait to hear about your trippixiedust:

i'm glad you and Jackie had fun, but bummed I couldn't hang out with you guys more.

i'm down for another get together!!

Yes!! We need a get together!! I miss you guys!! I had a blast chatting with Jackie and it made me want to visit with the rest of you too! (And Jackie too. Cause she's cool and I always love seeing her!) ;) Haha :)

caden is famous! I should have asked you and Jackie before I posted that, but since both of their pictures are on here already, I was pretty sure you wouldn't mind.
Haha naw! I don't mind! I am terrible about Internet security and keeping my childs face off the webs. Whatever! He's cute and I want to show him off. Hahaha

i'm so glad you're here!! just wait until you see how AWESOME your shirts looked IN Disney!
Oh wow - I am SO excited to see them! I'm just so thrilled that y'all liked them! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, Lori! Planning a party for the weekend after returning from a trip? You are a brave woman! :laughing:

The party looked like a HUGE success - what great ideas!!!

Joining in!

The party looks like it was a ton of fun:cool1:

I love the decorations but I have to admit Pintrest is not my thing :upsidedow

Can't wait to hear about your trippixiedust:

thanks for joining in! pinterest can be overwhelming, that's for sure! I avoided it for a long time, but now i'm sucked in! :lmao:

thanks for reading!

Yes!! We need a get together!! I miss you guys!! I had a blast chatting with Jackie and it made me want to visit with the rest of you too! (And Jackie too. Cause she's cool and I always love seeing her!) ;) Haha :)

Haha naw! I don't mind! I am terrible about Internet security and keeping my childs face off the webs. Whatever! He's cute and I want to show him off. Hahaha

I know--I wasn't going to do that, but I've got the girls pictures all over now too.

and I want a get together too!!!!!!!

Oh wow - I am SO excited to see them! I'm just so thrilled that y'all liked them! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, Lori! Planning a party for the weekend after returning from a trip? You are a brave woman! :laughing:

The party looked like a HUGE success - what great ideas!!!

brave.....or just plain crazy? ::yes:: I had a lot done before we left, but I wasn't as prepared as i'd thought. I really sure learn to look more carefully at a calendar before I send out party invites! :laughing: but thanks! it turned out pretty good!

i'm so excited to have so many people following along already! thanks everyone for wanting to relive our trip with me! I guess we should get this show on the road.....

for this trip, we decided that the girls and I would leave for Disney on Wednesday. DH had to work Wednesday night, so the plan was for him to come down on Thursday in the early morning.

I've never flown with the girls alone before, so I was a little nervous. I gave them a big lecture about listening to me and and staying near me and following directions.....all that mommy lecture stuff. honestly, I was so nervous and excited, I probably wasn't even listening to myself at that point! :rolleyes:

we got to the airport about 11:15 am and there was no one at the southwest counter. pixie dust already? we checked in, dropped off the luggage (rich wasn't flying southwest, so I took the luggage since it would fly free with us. good thing it was a short trip. we only had two bags), zoomed through security and were at our gate with no problems. this was easy! I was feeling less nervous all the time!

our first order of business was LUNCH! we were getting pretty hungry and maddie was a little grumpy, so we found an empty place and had some pasta and toasted ravioli. we paid way too much for it, but were way more happy after we ate!

we wandered around a little, got some candy for dessert and took a couple pictures....

we seemed to be the only family with little kids in the area where we were sitting. the girls were keeping all the older adults around us quite entertained dropping skittles, trying to squish between the chairs and the window so they could see (see? the entire wall is windows! is not seeing really an issue?), introducing themselves and telling everyone the street we live on.....luckily, they're cute and can get away with that kind of thing!

finally, we boarded (our last chance to family board with a child 4 or younger!) our full to the last seat plane, sent daddy a goodbye picture...

...and were off to sunny florida--or as we call it, the state where mickey lives! Hannah was reading the safety instructions apparently.

we broke out the snacks and goldfish, colors and stickers and prepared to entertain ourselves for awhile. Hannah sat up to watch out the window and all of a sudden yells out "GOODBYE, ST LOUIS!!!" that got quite a laugh from the people around us too. the kid should be a comedian, I swear......

after about an hour, I finally convinced the girls to nap. we put the armrests up and piled all our jackets and stuffies around and crashed out until about 20 minutes before we landed!

Yay, I'm here! <3 Superheroes party ftw! So awesome!

I love the Disney hairbow, where did it come from? :D

Hurry, traveling! I love airplane pics, it's always so exciting when the plane lifts off, eheheh.

The superhero party looked great! I can't believe you got that in one week after you got back!!!!!!! And of course, I love the shoes!!!:goodvibes

I'm glad that your flight was uneventful. I can't imagine flying with the girls by myself!!!:scared1:

Your girls are the cutest! Sounds like it was a good day so far, and glad you all got to nap a little on the plane!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter