Walt Disney World SWAN, DOLPHIN & SWAN RESERVE RESORTS Information & Questions

Actually the Resort Fee was recently raised to $30 from $28 earlier this spring and with tax(s) it is now $33.75 for both the Swan & Dolphin. The third partry sites may show the correct $33.75 or round up to $34.00

Dave
Yes to both of you. :) I was just reporting on what I saw for Hotwire purposes. It helped to identify that it was the Dolphin!

Thanks for the help! I ended up doing that for a multi night, using points on the expensive night and booking the other for much cheaper. Just have 30K left and didn’t know if it was possible to combine like Hilton. No big deal. There will be other trips.
Don’t forget, if you book 4 points nights in a row, you get the 5th night FREE! Well plus resort fees (thanks Marriott 🙄).

Today is my ADR date with a split stay, 3 nights AKL and 4 nights Swan. Disney is considering these separate bookings so I have to wait to make all my reservations which won't be a problem.

My question is whether others have experience with how FPP will be treated? Will I be able to book all FPP on day 1 of my AKL stay? I'll likely buy some CL FP's and this info will help me plan which days to use those.

Today is my ADR date with a split stay, 3 nights AKL and 4 nights Swan. Disney is considering these separate bookings so I have to wait to make all my reservations which won't be a problem.

My question is whether others have experience with how FPP will be treated? Will I be able to book all FPP on day 1 of my AKL stay? I'll likely buy some CL FP's and this info will help me plan which days to use those.
You will be able to book all FP's for your entire stay. You should be able to book them through your entire split stay. I had no problem booking the entire length of both split stays (S/D and PVB) on day 1 of the first resort in my stay.

Just wanted to welcome you to the dis, Breezzy, and this S/D thread. Have a great trip that's coming up soon.

We bought a lot of stuff in case we got stuck with the hurricane, but it looks like we'll be going home tomorrow. We're at the swan. All unopened as of right now. If anyone wants to come get any of this, let me know and we can try to coordinate a time for you to come get any of it!

Philly cream cheese 8 oz
Publix whipped butter 8 oz
Dozen eggs
Turkey/ham combo pack (Oscar Meyer)
Cracker Barrel colby jack cheese slices
Chobani whole milk plain 32 oz (qty 2)
24 pack publix water bottles
1 gallon publix water
2 liter publix diet lemon lime soda
2 packs Thomas English muffins

Here at the Dolphin now. The pool is closing shortly until Wednesday and there will be no housekeeping until then either. Somewhat premature!
I understand they are taking care of their staff for safety purposes, but how or are they compensating you for the lack of housekeeping? I've always found their points for declining housekeeping to be undervalued to be the point of being insulting.

From my understanding, they are waiving the $30.00 resort fee. Still, there is currently no room service offered, hotel restaurants are either closed or on limited hours, no pool and no housekeeping?

We were in the pool until 10 pm last night and I haven’t seen anything saying that it won’t be open today. How did you find out this information?

There was a flyer given to us at check in, but the pool has been opened without amenities. Have you been receiving housekeeping?
We checked out this morning but we had housekeeping yesterday. I think they are doing reduced services or they were yesterday. It was a fantastic stay and we can’t wait to come back!

We are currently scheduled to arrive late Saturday evening... should I put a note on our reservation or is this not a worry?

We are currently scheduled to arrive late Saturday evening... should I put a note on our reservation or is this not a worry?
It never hurts to let them know. If you don't have a Marriott Bonvoy account and app I'd get both. If you don't yet have one, the profile allows you to setup some items like room floor preference, allergies, etc. With the app you can precheck in and assign an arrival time.

It never hurts to let them know. If you don't have a Marriott Bonvoy account and app I'd get both. If you don't yet have one, the profile allows you to setup some items like room floor preference, allergies, etc. With the app you can precheck in and assign an arrival time.

Thanks.

I read elsewhere that the “Dolphin pool” (that’s what was written) will be closed soon for renovations. Is there any truth to this rumor?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter