Want to earn $70 for 5 hours work every now and then to add to your Disney fund? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, "my" Target is still TMT. I was supposed to have an off date event with SPi today, but it was cancelled due to "no product". Funny thing is, wen I was at that store a week ago, Sat. (for an event that didn't run, because of "no product"), I checked to make sure they did have the product for todays event. Even told the manager I would be back today. Oh well, I guess I get to go to the Pumkin Show instead. Shhh! Don't tell my kids!

Yes, "my" Target is still TMT. I was supposed to have an off date event with SPi today, but it was cancelled due to "no product". Funny thing is, wen I was at that store a week ago, Sat. (for an event that didn't run, because of "no product"), I checked to make sure they did have the product for todays event. Even told the manager I would be back today. Oh well, I guess I get to go to the Pumkin Show instead. Shhh! Don't tell my kids!

Enjoy the Pumpkin show and have a piece of Pumpkin pie for me.:thumbsup2 I haven't been there in years.

Its cold/flu season folks!! I've managed to catch something probably working last Saturday. ICK, ICK, ICK! Must get better for this Saturday.

Time to boost up my Vitamin C & keep washing those hands. This is early for me this year. When I worked at the bank, I could count on being sick all winter. When I went to the insurance agency, it wasn't so bad since we didn't get alot of office traffic. I can see I'm back to being sick all winter now. :sad2:

New event just popped up for the Kmarts here 11/3/07 Dixie, Lindt, & Maxwell House. It is a 12-4 event. Finally something for November! :yay:

Didn't see the Dixie, Lindt Maxwell House for 11/3 but saw Reynold's Handi-Vac Sealer for 11/10. Further than I want to drive but picked it up.

Getting my flu shot tomorrow.

'nother new one: Nov 17 Super Targets Home-style Stuffing and Cranberry Relish

The Dixie, Lindt Maxwell House for 11/3 and Reynold's Handi-Vac Sealer for 11/10 were not at the store close to me, but at a store an hour away. I already have something for 11/3, but 11/10 would have been nice. Maybe it'll show up eventually.

Just received my off-date University Medical Event box. I've got the correct apron this time, but no brochures again. :confused:

Belle1962 - I'm getting my flu shot Friday.

Reynold's Handi-Vac Sealer for 11/10. Further than I want to drive but picked it up.

Got that one too... just may cancel one that I booked on 11/4, its waaaay too far away but I booked it in a moment of desparation (thinking if I didn't, I wouldn't have enough Nov events)...

I wish SPi had the Super Targets here in Orlando. I am fed up with TMT. Their MC Card never works (other demo people say they are on their 4th+ card.) It was fine for a year and then started acting up for me. I keep it in its sleeve away from other cards/phone.

I have never been reimbursed for a demo that I did months ago and had to pay out of my own pocket for the product. I also only got paid $40 instead of the full 5 hour amount because the MC Card was not working. I sent them the receipts with my paperwork proving I worked all the hours+. I sent e-mails and called-no answer. My last demo (11am-4pm) my MC Card did not work AGAIN. (I have been activating these with plenty of time and have even tried re-activating.) I called TMT and waited an hour at ST with no response! The demo manager told me to just leave b/c she did not have all the product anyway. (She loves me and asked me to do demos for Target.) At 1pm Patrick called my cell and told me to go back to the ST! They really are unorganized and rude. I have sent several e-mails and called -again no response. They took away my e booking too! Why not just send me a new card!? :headache:

Enjoy the Pumpkin show and have a piece of Pumpkin pie for me.:thumbsup2 I haven't been there in years.

Sorry, I don't like Pumpkin pie, but DM had two pieces, so I'll count one of those for you. We watched them weigh the largest pumpkin this year, a record breaking 1524.5 lbs. I like the apple cider slush and pumpkin donuts. Mom also had a pumpkin burger.

Just got an e-mail asking me if I would be able to work another double this weekend at ST. The strange thing is that I almost replied "yes!" before I realized I"m off to food and wine indulgence this weekend :)

To the poster who looked up jobs for my zip code (46550) :thumbsup2 Thank-you! I've got my picture and plan on sending that in tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

Okay, slight panic setting in for me. I can't get into the staying connected website. I've typed it in, linked it from snagajob and linked it from a previous post in this thread. I keep getting the same message telling me that the site doesn't exist. New website address, gremlins in my computer, a sign that I shouldn't work with them?

Mrs. Reese, I'm super jealous, do a little indulging for me too please!

Belle0101, don't worry, their site does this sometimes. I can't access it right now either but it will be back up soon, it always is. :)

Mrs. Reese, I'm super jealous, do a little indulging for me too please!

Belle0101, don't worry, their site does this sometimes. I can't access it right now either but it will be back up soon, it always is. :)

Thanks, I'll just wait until tomorrow to upload my picture like my original plan then. I was going to try tonight since I had some free time - I skipped doing dishes this evening.
I'd rather :surfweb:

Hi Guys:wave2:

I was accepted about 2 weeks or so ago with SPI, MC and received my "welcome" packet in the mail with my MC Card. When do I receive my MC Table, Hat and Apron? I would like to book an event for this Sunday, but I don't have these supplies, so not sure if I can do it. Everything else I would purchase at the store. It says I would only bring my MC Table as a backup, but would need the apron and hat. I have a black apron, but not a hat. It is for Organic Chips and Salsa. I have my 1st event booked next Saturday, but I don't think my table will come with that will it? It is the L'Oreal at Wal-Mart and I haven't received anything.

Thanks guys!

i hope I don't get "fired" but I've got to unbook this Saturday's Dove/Suave lotion event at Kmart. I've got the full blown head cold thing going on & absolutely no energy. Lack of sleep isn't helping either. I'm sending an email to Daniel. I hope they understand. :guilty:

i hope I don't get "fired" but I've got to unbook this Saturday's Dove/Suave lotion event at Kmart. I've got the full blown head cold thing going on & absolutely no energy. Lack of sleep isn't helping either. I'm sending an email to Daniel. I hope they understand. :guilty:

Hope you get to feeling better soon! I have cancelled several times (i'm with SPI) and so far they don't seem to mind much at all. I'm in an area where the events are picked up almost immediately by someone else.

i have a medical university this saturday at walmart.

from reading some of your posts, the kit is sent to your house? i haven't received mine yet. it says to email the day before if you haven't recieved it, so i guess if it doesn't come today i will email and see what's up.

i would hate for my first event to go on without product.

Why is this process taking so long? I faxed in my paperwork TWO weeks ago. I played phone tag with Jessica at SPI for four days. Finally talked to her today and now she's saying it will take 5 more days for the background check to come back! Everywhere that I've ever worked had to outsource their background checks and it took 24 hours.

This whole process is making me very frustrated! Jessica said that she really wanted me to get on with the company (I'm sure she says that to everyone) because I was "very persistent". You bet I am!

My credit union had a problem faxing the information so the lady said she'd give me a week to get back with her for a free refax. I emailed or "contacted" massconnections every single day to see if they had received my fax. Sometimes twice a day or more (only one day did I try to contact them 3 times.) Then when Jessica left the message on Monday, I called her back that night, four times on Tuesday (and emailed for a "quicker response"), and four times yesterday (Wednesday.)

After all this hassle, I'm wondering it there will even be events in my area. I've got at least 4 SuperWalMarts within driving distance, a SuperKMart, 3 Lowe's, a PetCo, and one regular Target. I'm just so frustrated!

Sorry...had to vent or I'd explode!

Hi Guys:wave2:

I was accepted about 2 weeks or so ago with SPI, MC and received my "welcome" packet in the mail with my MC Card. When do I receive my MC Table, Hat and Apron? I would like to book an event for this Sunday, but I don't have these supplies, so not sure if I can do it. Everything else I would purchase at the store. It says I would only bring my MC Table as a backup, but would need the apron and hat. I have a black apron, but not a hat. It is for Organic Chips and Salsa. I have my 1st event booked next Saturday, but I don't think my table will come with that will it? It is the L'Oreal at Wal-Mart and I haven't received anything.

Thanks guys!

There isn't enough time to do anything for this week, but I think it's possible that your kit with the hat/apron will come before next week. It probably isn't enough time for them to send the kit for the demo either - but if it's a Super Target, take it - they have everything. I don't have that demo near here, so I am not sure where/what it is.

Hopefully your L'Oreal will come by Fedex sometime between this coming Sat. and Next Wed., they can be iffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter