Want to know who's going to the World when you are? READ INSIDE!

Majestic

WILDERNESS LODGE VET
Ok for the past two weeks I have been working on a cool project that I think everyone will love. I had originally made this for Wilderness Lodge but requests came in for the other resorts so I expanded it.

I created a database system that will allow you to enter the dates you are going and search to see who else will be there when you are going!! I call it, "Who's Going".

There are 3 main pages.

1) The main search page. You can search based on a number of criteria but you don't need to use ALL of them. For example, if you wanted to see who is going in January of 2004 you would select January as the month and 2004 as the year.

2) The ADD records page. This is obviously where you would add your stay information. Take note of the password you use as you can use it later to edit or remove your record.

3) The EDIT record page. This is where you can return to change your dates OR delete your entry if need be. Make sure you use the password you entered on the add record page.

I think this will be fun. Heck, there are already over 60 entries in the database.

http://www.majesticnetworks.net/whoisgoing.html

looks like beth and i will have POR to ourselves so far...

you made it quick and easy to register!
thanks -

d

Okay, I think that is pretty cool! Thanks a bunch! We signed up and so far it doesn't look like anyone will be there while we are but hopefully more will sign up!

Hello????????????? :confused: Are we the only family that will be at AKL in December? Oh well, more room for me in the pool! :Pinkbounc We'll be soaking in the sunshine in 10 days!!! :sunny: Tomorrow.....single digits!

I know that there are at least 2 other families staying at the Dolphin the same time we are, and 2 others that will be at WDW for the same cheer competition we will be at.

Now we just have to get everyone together for one big meet and greet!!

I will be all alone at Wilderness Lodge Villas. Hey maybe that means I dont have to worry about that dumpster view::yes::

I'm bumping this up. It is very cool. You must have done a lot of work on it. Thank you very much.

Everyone should see this.

And you guys all said the AllStars would be crowded!!!! Looks like I'm all alone too!!! See you guys down there.

Very, very cool. Thanks. But we have to keep bumping this up because so far I have POR to myself too:p

Per some requests, I have also posted this on the dis meets board. We are definately getting more people adding info to the database. :)

Fred

Fred~
Can we say 'We knew you when....' after you are famous for your wonderful database planning tool :teeth:

ROFL! :teeth: Now THAT is funny! :)

Can't wait till "I" can add my "OWN" dates to it. :teeth: ::yes::

Glad you like it. Enjoy! :wave2:

Thank you! :wave2: :bounce:

Looks like me and my family will be all alone at POR in March

:wave2: Ok, count us in. Somehow, I don't think we'll be the only crazy Louisianians trading Mardi Gras madness for Disney Magic! Where are the rest of yall??

Thanks majestic!

gracias, danke, merci,grazie,arigato!! really, not enough ways to say thanks, fred. first the wl memories box and now this? :faint: you're gonna get your own "shrine to majestic"!!

::yes::

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter