"Warning" Email from MyPoints (Long)?

Liv2CdWorld

<font color=CC99CC>I love these boards ---- this i
I got the following email from Mypoints and I'm not sure why.:confused:. This almost looks like a "warning" but again, I'm not sure why. The only account activity I've had in the last month is JCPenney and DELL, both of which haven't even shown up anywhere on my account yet.

Anyone else get this?

=================
We are writing in regards to recent activity on your account. Please note that per our Terms of Service, which you agreed to upon registration:

- Member agrees not to abuse MyPoints® privileges by conduct which is detrimental to the interests of MyPoints.com.

- MyPoints.com reserves the right to terminate or disable, at
MyPoints.com's sole discretion, any MyPoints® membership if
MyPoints.com believes such Member has violated or acted inconsistently with the rules of MyPoints® or intent of this Agreement. Member understands and agrees disabling of membership will result in Member's inability to redeem and/or earn Points. Member understands and agrees termination of
membership will result in the cancellation of all of Member's Points.

- AT ANY TIME EITHER MEMBER OR MYPOINTS.COM MAY TERMINATE MEMBER'S MEMBERSHIP WITH OR WITHOUT CAUSE. MEMBER'S RIGHT TO USE MEMBER'S MEMBERSHIP IMMEDIATELY CEASES UPON TERMINATION AND MEMBER'S UNREDEEMED
POINTS SHALL BE CANCELLED.

Attempting to earn Points in a way that abuses our offers may lead to your account becoming disabled. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at membercare@mypoints.com .

Hope you had a nice weekend.

I have never gotten anything like that, but I would send them a note asking what it is in reference to. Doesn't hurt to check!

I wouldn't be too happy with that email - of course, I am not happy with a lot of the emails I have been getting from mypoints lately (do they even read the emails we send them???). I'd email them back as well...hopefully they will address your concerns. :confused:

I sent an email. I'll let you know the results.

My feeling is that I happened to use the 1500 JCPenney email 3 weeks ago and last week I used the 5000 point email for Dell. Maybe they're reluctant to give out the points?

I've always collected as many points as I can for legitimate purchases, so I don't think that is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter