water inside my airbake jellyroll pan

Grumpy's Gal

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever gotten water inside an airbake pan? What did you do?

Thanks! I am at a loss.........

I have had this happen. Try to find where the water got in--then turn it up in your dish drainer--it will take awhile. You might try putting it into an oven for a few minutes to see if you can evaporate the water.
HTH
Deb

I say throw the worthless pan in the trashcan. I hate them. They only work on items that you want 0 browning. I can't think of one. Go to a restaurant supply store, Sams , or Costco and find you some light aluminum half sheet pans. They are the cheapest best pans on earth.

As to the water, the best you can do is leave it on its side until it evaporates.
-Becca

porterbl1 said:
I say throw the worthless pn in the trashcan. I hate them. They only work on items that you want 0 browning.
-Becca
Don't hold anything back, tell us how you really feel! :lmao:
I get frustrated with mine. Cookies don't seem to come out right, but I really like to use the cake pan for carrot cake and the loaf pan is good for for bread when its hard to make sure the center is done. (Banana bread/date nut. ) I did throw out the cookie sheets, I couldn't stand them. You sure made me laugh when I read your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter