Water Mouse boats

Krisu

Meeska, mooska, Mouseketeer, Mousecartoon time now
We rented these twice for DS and nephew(age 14) They absolutely loved them! Had them for an hour once but had a downpour 45 minutes into the time, CM only charged for 30 minutes:D

On my last visit, my son (he's 26) & I rented the mouse boats with my wishes & his cash lol. He lives in Orlando so he came over for the day to have some fun with his mom...we had a blast!!!! I can't wait to get hubby on a mouse boat...but we are going in November. What happens to the water parks, mouse boats, et. al in the cooler months? Will we still be able to rent a mouseboat in November???? I know FL weather is so fickle in November, but do they just routinely close any part of the parks for winter months?

Hey MontanaCowgirl, the marinas are open all year long. the only time they don't allow you on the water is when there is a thunderstorm.

The water parks are going to be closing down for rehab. Only one will be closed at a time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter