Waving hello -New to the scrapping board

Nztara

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Longtime scrapper, new to all things Disney World related. The boards have been great helping me prepare for a January 2015 trip!

First, a sale note. My local Joann's has TONS of sticker clearance, including Disney stickers (and a small paper pack, too)!

Yes, I bought too many of them, but I'm excited about DH and DS's first trip. I am even making use of my old Creative Memories pages that have been stored in a closet for wayyyy to long. I found the old 12x12 CM Disney Album on a mom swap group for $15. I am thrilled to begin scrapping with a few pre trip items!

Waving hello and saying TIA for the inspiration I will find here! I've already seen several wonderful ideas!

Tara

:welcome: Tara!

Glad you found us.. Please enjoy our cozy little corner of the boards...
If you need inspiration please also see our "Virtual Scrapbook" area. It is broken down by sections..
Any questions please feel free to ask.. there is usually someone around to ask! Everyone here is really sweet and helpful!!

Thank you! I have already been browsing the virtual scrapbooks. We'll be staying at AKL for part of our trip, so I look forward to finding ideas for those pages.

I admit that I am wayyy behind in my scrapbooking and thought I might try to put the Disney album together before we go so that all I have to do when I get home is print and mount the pictures.

The Disney goodies I found on sale ar w so cute that i'm inspired to work on that album.

Welcome aboard Tara! Don't be dismayed if things seem a little slow here right now, we are all gearing up for the return to school and some of us are already back in session. But we will all be back into the swing of things come September. Check out our monthly challenge threads for inspiration to get those pages moving again.

Eta is this your first trip to Disney World?

Thank you for the warm welcome! This will be our first family trip and first trip for DH and DS. I have been twice, but the most recent visit was 18 years ago. :eek:

Thank you for the warm welcome! This will be our first family trip and first trip for DH and DS. I have been twice, but the most recent visit was 18 years ago. :eek:

Oh lots of things have changed in 18 years. You are going to have soooo much fun!!

We love the Animal Kingdom Lodge! Our last visit (when my son was 3 1/2), the first thing he did every morning after waking was walk out onto the balcony and say good morning to the animals. He also said goodnight every night (unless we carried him in already asleep). It was very sweet.

I find I can't scrap without the photos... but if you can, I think having the album complete in advance is an awesome idea. Come home, print the pics, and with a little adhesive, everything's preserved. How cool is that?? :)

Like MissBianca said, a lot has changed in the last 18 years at Disney World. I hope you have a marvelous trip! :)

Welcome! I am new to the scrapbook boards too. I was wondering what I would do with all my "free time" after I stopped obsessively planning our Disney trip (coming up at the end of the month!) and the obvious answer was to fill that time with looking at all sorts of fun Disney scrapbooking stuff :)

My last trip to the Magic Kingdom was 15 years ago so I am excited that is where we will be spending our first day. Second 2 days will be at EPCOT to see Hanson perform. A quick trip but should be a lot of fun :)

(And I also bought too many Disney stickers at JoAnn's! I am going to make a check list so I will hopefully have coordinating photos when we get back! And I've banned myself from any futher Disney scrapbook purchases until I get back and can see what I may "need")

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter