Way Early I know but anyone going on Eastern May 1-8 2004?

Nice pix Jason!

Joe and JenLynn, I think a reunion is definately in order! We are going to try for WDW next year, keep us posted on your plans and maybe we can have a mini-meet!

That's so funny that we're in the background of one of your photos-- we tend to show up unannounced quite often!!;)

Nice Pictures jason.It´s funny how similar my picture looksfrom our last breakfast.Less than 2 month and your on board again.I´m a little green with envy,I just tried the cruiseline website for a qoute of the 2 week back to Florida cruise next year,it started with almost 3900$ for one +Flighttickets.I´m afraid thats impossible,also the itinerary sounds amazing.
I´m glad to report the leg is getting better and I started slowly with working.
Travis-how is the new job?Good choice?
Take care
Conny

Originally posted by conny264
Nice Pictures jason.It´s funny how similar my picture looksfrom our last breakfast.Less than 2 month and your on board again.I´m a little green with envy,I just tried the cruiseline website for a qoute of the 2 week back to Florida cruise next year,it started with almost 3900$ for one +Flighttickets.I´m afraid thats impossible,also the itinerary sounds amazing.
I´m glad to report the leg is getting better and I started slowly with working.
Travis-how is the new job?Good choice?
Take care
Conny

Conny,

I definitely think you two should go on the Panama Canal cruise with us. It would be so much fund to have you guys on with us again.

As for the job, it was a good choice, but a lot more work!! :hyper: I think once I learn how everything works there, I will be fine, but there has been a lot to learn so far. How are you doing, and how is your knee? Not much new here, just work. Take care, tell Silke I said "hello."

Travis

Hi Travis.

Good to hear you made the right choice about the job.Adjusting is never easy but it will be good soon.

You know,I would love to go,but Silke allready has a trip with her Lord of the Ring gang planned.They rented a cottage near Edinburgh in February.No idea why then and there.It will be sooooo cold,but hey,thats their problem.I bet they need tons of Whiskey.There is no way I could afford to go all by myself.I guess I keep playing the lottery and hope for the best.So if I show up at the Terminal ,it means I won.(I can dream,can I??!!??)

My knee is getting better,I´m ordered to use the crutches for another month(which I only do from time to time) and it will take another 2 or 3 month to completly heal,but thats fine.At least almost all the pain is gone.

Thats it for know.
Take care and we still miss everybody.
Conny

Now it's time to say good bye :sad: to my may 1st cruising family.

M - I - C

See you real soon :sad:

oh hell... I refuse!!!!! Our thread has fallen from the first page again!!! But I will not say good bye to you all just yet!! Hell, I just spoke to MonkeyBoy and had dinner with Tom Sunday.

Anyone else still with me!!! :bounce:

Boetie Joe lives!!! pirate:

Hi friends, I'm sad (for me) because Robyn goes "home" to the Magic tomorrow. I've really enjoyed having her home but she is a grown woman with her own life now.

Anyhow, she's really excited and ready to get back. Even though it's work, she will spend the next 4 MONTHS on the Magic. How bad can that be.

Jason and Travis, you'll have to go by the Club and say hi when you're on the ship.

Conny,

It is definitely difficult adjusting. I didn't realize how hard it would be, until now. I was very used to working for the same company for the last 9 years.

I'm glad your knee is getting better. I'm just glad it's FRIDAY! I'm SO ready for the weekend....

Travis

Originally posted by CM_Mom
Jason and Travis, you'll have to go by the Club and say hi when you're on the ship.

Reine--

We'll definitly stop by and say hello to Robyn. Does she stay onboard between cruises? That might be a good time to chat with her for a few minutes as I'm sure she's very busy while the cruise is in operation.

Jason

I can´t believe you have only 77 more days till you go again.Please say hi to Robyn from us as well and enjoy the break from work.
Our next vacation plan will now definitly be Newsealand,but not earlier than February/March 2006.We need to do some moneysaving first.
S,no cruises for me.I´ll have to make up by reading all your reports,specially from the one next year.
Take care
Conny:Pinkbounc :wave2: :wave2:

For most crew "not working + in Port = off the ship". Robyn usually goes to the Mall or WalMart on Saturday mornings to get supplies or shop or grab a non ship meal. The crew food is good (not gourmet like guests) but repetitious.

Probably easiest to just stop by the Oceaneer's Club sometime and see if she's there. FYI, ask for Robyn(USA) since there's a Robyn from Australia. Not first or last nights since they're really busy those nights. If you haven't ever toured the Club, ask her to show you around if she's not busy. It's really cool.

When she's off duty, she sometimes goes to the Cove Cafe or lays out at the Adult pool on Port days so you may run into her.

Hey Jason,

Just wanted to let you know that you gave us the gift that keeps on giving. Yesterday my 4-year-old DS comes up to me and says "hey daddy, BADGER, BADGER, BADGER." :scared1:

Ahhh... It's the gift that keeps on giving, isn't it? :teeth:

Heidi & Co.--

I like the new sig. pic. You guys all look preety sharp! ::yes::

You mean like "Kramer from Seinfeld" out there...or cyberspace out there??? I'm both!

How are you guys??? We're here and that's about it! Trying to survive the kids out of school, the hot dry crappy weather and Ryan's job..............

My email system has been wacked out cause this is the first post I've gotten from this thread in months....

Jason--Thanks for the compliment about the family pic...it's the ONLY picture of me that hasn't been burned or shredded since my wedding day!

Hope all is well with everyone!
Heidi

Tom Tom Tom.... What a surprise a post on our old thread!!!!

Every now and then I will check this thread, but haven't seen much going on.

A friend of mine is leaving today for the July 10th Magic Eastern. I am so jealous!! But hey, we are starting to make our plans for '06.

How goes it Hiedi?? Hope you, MonkeyBoy and the family are doing well!!!

Anyone else still around???

BowTieJoe pirate:

Joe---Yep we are still around although someone forgot to tell us that we got transferred one night from Utah to the throws of HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so hot here it's disgusting! Of course like they always say in Vegas during the Summer...YEAH BUT IT"S A DRY HEAT! Yeah like that makes it much better!! Things are well! We are going to Denver in a few weeks (though we decided NOT to drive it) so we are flying out Sunday morning and flying home Sunday night! LOL Can't stand the family for much longer than that! Trying to figure out if Tom Jones is really going to be in Vegas in October so we can go..it's just too deathly hot in August/September down there.

Planning our trip to Cancun in February HOPEFULLY and except for that..nothing else! We've been shoveling 12 tons of gravel around in our front yard (went for xeriscaping this year in drought laden hell err..Utah) so we are stiff and sore!

Glad you asked arent ya???? Cool your friends are going...normally I'd be jealous but I'm not! I think we've sworn off cruising for awhile yet!

DId you guys go to Cedar Point yet???? I want to go there SO BAD!!!! Let us know how it went/goes!!

Well I'm off to the store...starting the South Beach Diet on Monday:crazy:

Heidi

Nope no cedar point yet... We are going last week of July. You guys are coming right??

You know the price of a 7 night disney cruise is over $6000 for our fam now! :earseek: Ouch!!! I think we will be really hard pressed to go on another disney cruise, but hey plenty of other ships in the sea. Cancun sounds fun

Funny how not too long ago it was snowing in your area and now it is unbearably hot.:sunny: My how fast things change!!

Don't work MonkeyBoy too hard!

BowTie Joe

P.S. If ThreeCircles is still around.... Jason I saw you took our May 1st page down. :sad: How easily forgotten we are!! :confused:

Hello,

I'm still out there but haven't posted to the old cruise thread. For anyone who's interested by DD goes by dazie52 so if you see a post from her (rare now that she's on the ship) you know it's Robyn.

Plano has been VERY wet and cooler than normal but I think the weather pattern just changed and we'll probably be hot and dry for the rest of the summer - but Heidi, it's NOT a dry heat. Paul and I lived in Lancaster CA one summer and that's a DRY heat.

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer. Robyn is back on the Magic and back in the groove of the Club. She's been working iwth 5-7s this contract but may change ages if they need her to. She said there were lots of new crew members in the Kids Programming area so they may need to spread the experience around.

For anyone who's interested, she called me from Grand Cayman Tuesday night so I now know the cell works from there. Now to wait and see what the bill is like!

You guys have fun.

75 days since we got off the ship, do you guys remember when we had 75 days till we were to get on the ship? Jason was doing his picture trivia, Heidi was letting us know how much she liked Tom Jones (the throwing incident), JenLyn was a scrapping machine, I think that Monkeyboy and Bowtie Joe were just joining in, CM mom and a whole bunch of others I don't think had even found us.

I know my wife (B & R mom) and my best bud (Pango) had no clue about the thread, and then look to where we are today (don't get me wrong I have been one of the worst offenders). I still talk to Bowtie Joe about once a week, BTW he is in NagsHead this week and Cedar Point next, and hang out with Pango every week.

I don't know what I am trying to say, maybe I just wish we were 75 days away from going instead of 75 days past.

Tom

Hello everybody.

I feel so bad that i hadn´t checked onto this board for so long but I´m glad to see some of you are still out there.
We are thinking back those 75 days to the warm and sunny time.The weather here is so unbelievable bad,no summer at all,a total of 3-5 days with sun and no rain.The rest-Forget it.

Heidi-your picture looks really sweet.Hope,you are all very well.I´m just having a gin tonic,so -cheers to you.

Since the weather is so bad,I´m happy to report new vacation plans for Silke and me.It´s of to New Zealand for almost 4 weeks at 02.25.2005.We can´t wait,although the thought of 25 hours on 3 planes is scary.I´m glad that I took your Motion Sickness Medicine you kindly gave me,Heidi.They will be very helpfull when we go Whale watching and on a Catamaran sail.

Take care and lots of happy greetings from Germany
Conny:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter