Way to go Vancouver!

>>^..^<<

Flat Cat
Congrats on getting the 2010 Winter Olympics...

Hopefully everyone will go there - and I can go to Disney when it's nice and empty :)

>>^..^<<

yeah Vancouver. We were waiting by the radio here in Northern BC to hear the announcement. Very exciting for them. When Austraila had the olympics I met a family in WDW magic kindgdom who fled there to avoid the crowds so he went to WDW:) Sounds like fun to me.

Tania

Originally posted by >>^..^<<
Congrats on getting the 2010 Winter Olympics...

Hopefully everyone will go there - and I can go to Disney when it's nice and empty :)

>>^..^<<
You're not going to believe this - but that's exactly what I thought this morning when I heard the news at work!
:teeth: :teeth:

Originally posted by Sharby
You're not going to believe this - but that's exactly what I thought this morning when I heard the news at work!
:teeth: :teeth:

Same here! Great minds think alike *lol*

Everyone at work was talking about how much fun it would be to go to Vancouver to watch the games ... I was thinking but its going to be crowded and airfare and hotels will be expensive... I thought, I'm going to Disney instead :p

Passing on my congratulations to all of Canada and Vancouver in specific!!!!! Way to go!!!!! :bounce:

2010_Olympics_venuecity.gif

aniears.gif

Can't wait!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter