WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night Lisa... :cloud9::cloud9:

& Bubba... I give you permission to take tomorrow off... & tell V I said her too... :thumbsup2

Happy belated Canada Day. I am enjoying kid free time. I'm sad because this is the first July 4th without them :sad1:

Where did you ditch those children???? :sad1:

My dream is to travel during Christmas. I hope all is well with you and the new baby.

I love Xmas, I love Xmas on The Magic as my favorite place ;)

Why dont you guys meet halfway......like say......San Francisco.

::yes:: that would be fun fun fun. How about you all join us for a go-kart race :car: :woohoo:

Hi Lisa, I vote for a picture of the baby bump too :yay:

Do I get a brownie point for posting on this page too???

Hi Lisa, glad all is going well with the pregnancy. Wow, Hawaii!!!!

Hi Gaylean.

...the....Cast Connection Store....now you're going to make me want to move down there and get a job with Disney so I can look at the Cast Connection Store.

....and you find discount cruises and book in less than a month before you travel.

You're doing something right Connie....living large with the Mouse!:laughing:

Yup, It's great to hear about "space available cruises". They only problem is trying to get someone to work for you! But I was lucky this time!

We love it down here, like my hubbie says " you don't have to shovel heat".

Lets hope they close this thead soon, I don't like 2 running at the same time.

I know Holly will be here till the very end!:laughing:

Ok everybody.....get off of here....the new thread is open already and we need to get Ken back! hahaha.:laughing:

Ut Oh.....see now look at what you made me do....we're on page 251. Ewwwww.....we're in trouble now.:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter