WDS studio 1

dishee

Earning My Ears
Planning on first week of December. Did I read somewhere that WDS Studio 1 will be closed? So how would that work? Assuming that's the main area for shopping, where would we shop?

There is one store in Studio 1, but it's not as big as the Emporium and I do not think the selection at this shop particularly unique. The one in front of Studio 1, on your left when you enter, has a better selection, in my opinion.

There is a Pandora shop as well, but there is also one in the village.

And how will it work, I assume they will open the walkway next to the Studio to let everyone through to the park. They sometimes use it on party nights, I think it was open during the half marathon weekend in 2019.

There is one store in Studio 1, but it's not as big as the Emporium and I do not think the selection at this shop particularly unique. The one in front of Studio 1, on your left when you enter, has a better selection, in my opinion.

There is a Pandora shop as well, but there is also one in the village.

And how will it work, I assume they will open the walkway next to the Studio to let everyone through to the park. They sometimes use it on party nights, I think it was open during the half marathon weekend in 2019.
Ah, I see that (walkway) now. I'm a visual learner, so I had to zoom in on Google Maps! Speaking of maps, do they still have printed ones at the parks? Where can I find pdf version? The ones I've found online are old.

I would install the app. Not sure if they still do printed maps. Could be they haven't returned after covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter