WDW 13 Refections of Evil event

doesn't do anything for me at all I had more of less decided not to buy before they even showed what they were as given the scrapper situation I stopped trading off CM lanyards abut four years ago these don't turn me on at all

Jacqui

I like a couple of those lock pins. The minnie one is really cute.

What are the ones that kind of look like sideways eyes supposed to be for? Those confuse me. :rotfl:

Jacui8374: I know what you mean about not trading with CM's anymore. I did so on my last trip for the first time in a long time and ended up with 2 scrapper pins. I thought they couldn't put those on lanyards but maybe the CM didn't know or notice. I tossed those scrappers quick so I wouldn't accidently trade them away.

I was doing a trade all day and see what I end up with at the end of the day thing. It was kind of fun since I hadn't done it in awhile.

So back to the Reflections of Evil Event - has everyone submitted their RSP's yet? I just can't seem to pull the trigger. I keep changing my choices around. I need to just quit messing with it and submit them.

And - I'm another person going solo to the event. It should be fun.

I looked at those lock pins again and I just don't see those 2 as Chip and Dale. Guess those are 2 pins that won't be in my pin collection. ;)

Thanks, Parkhopper.

The pins represent their backs...and there is a red circle representing Dale's nose and a small black circle representing Chip's nose.

Suzi

I haven't submitted my RSP yet. Like you, I keep changing my mind on what I want. they had several of the ROE sets at the Tiki event in Disneyland so I was able to see some of them first-hand. It helped me make up my mind on some of them!

Cristi

I haven't submitted my RSP yet. Like you, I keep changing my mind on what I want. they had several of the ROE sets at the Tiki event in Disneyland so I was able to see some of them first-hand. It helped me make up my mind on some of them!

Cristi

Oooo! Do tell! What did you see and what were your thoughts on them? My budget is not as high as I would like it to be and I am having a really hard time deciding. I will probably submit my RSP on the last day. LOL

Cristi

Any opinion on the Potential Prospects set?

Wondering if the Mother Gothel pin was nice looking. So many collect her, I'm afraid she may go quickly. Don't care for the other pins in the set, but anything Tangled is nearly impossible to get these days.

The PTN on August 13 is going to be a stampede now that they announce Rapunzel.

Did everyone see the Daisy as Evil Queen vinyl image that was accidentally posted? That is going to be a popular vinyl.

Ok, I just Googled it and saw that it will be sold at the event on 9/13. That looks AWESOME! I have stopped collecting vinyls, but I will definitely have to pick that one up.

Ok, I just Googled it and saw that it will be sold at the event on 9/13. That looks AWESOME! I have stopped collecting vinyls, but I will definitely have to pick that one up.

If it's for sale, it will be interesting since it's not on the RSP. They could sell it either Friday or Sunday. Those are the only vinyl days.

Since it's not on the RSP, the original speculation was that it will either be a gift or one of the special event vinyls that can be traded for.

If it's a gift, it could be for Friday vinyl/pin day, vinyl Sunday breakfast, or Sunday vinyl only day.
If it's a trade exclusive, it would be available at the vinyl trade areas Friday and Sunday.

It will be interesting to see what they do for the different gifts each day and for the trade exclusive merchandise.

When do we find out what we can buy from the rsp? My wife and I are really looking foward to pin trading and breakfast the 14th! I wonder what the free gift will be for those.

They may be talking about the Friday the 13th Villains event at Disney Studios that evening instead of the pin event at Epcot.

Suzi

Ok, I am a bit confused. For months DH and I have been looking forward to the Villains activities this year and after so much planning and keeping track, somehow the Epcot event escaped us, tickets sold out immediately which we did not know the pin event had a price to attend. My question is, is the "Unleash the Villains" event at the Studios also a separate ticket event like MNSSHP or MVMC? I thought it was part of Limited Time Magic and included with your regular ticket. :(

When do we find out what we can buy from the rsp? My wife and I are really looking foward to pin trading and breakfast the 14th! I wonder what the free gift will be for those.

The email said on or about August 16, we found out. Credit cards will be charged around August 30th.

Ok, I am a bit confused. For months DH and I have been looking forward to the Villains activities this year and after so much planning and keeping track, somehow the Epcot event escaped us, tickets sold out immediately which we did not know the pin event had a price to attend. My question is, is the "Unleash the Villains" event at the Studios also a separate ticket event like MNSSHP or MVMC? I thought it was part of Limited Time Magic and included with your regular ticket. :(

Event at DHS only requires a normal park ticket.

Hi Everyone,
I have a newbie question....if we get the results of the RSP in the next few days, then we decide what we want to keep & what we don't (if anything), let them know & then pay? Or do we pay & then return items?
Thanks!!

They are supposed to be coming today but they do it alphabetically and no one has posted anywhere that they have any yet. When you get the results you will need to email them back if you want to return anything saying what you want to returnthey will tell you by what date but if you don't do it by the 29th you will be charged for them
Jacqui

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter