WDW admission for NYC police and fire

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
I recently heard that Walt Disney World was offering police and firefighters from New York City a free day's admission to the parks. Only the first day of a multi-day stay. This is supposed to be until the end of the year.

Anyone else hear this? I know Sea World was having a promotion, but had not heard of Disney doing this before.

If it is true it is a nice gesture, but unfortunately most police and firemen from NYC have had their vacations cancelled and would not be able to go by the end of the year. I know my hubby has had vacations cancelled until some time next year.

Anyone confirmation on this would be appreciated. Thanks.

MJ

It certainly would be an appropriate gesture but I don't believe they have done so. So far, Anheuser-Busch is the only one who has stepped up to the plate.

There's also a few Caribbean Islands who have offered free or discounted vacations. I can't recall which of these have done so for sure but I THINK that one was St Kitts.

Thanks,,,,that's pretty much what I had heard also. Oh well..my DH could really use a vacation ....he has only had two days off since 9/11..working 12 hour shifts.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter