• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW car center question

din

From Ohio North Coast to SF Bay....
When we are at WDW we always take the buses and never leave WDW, or more like no desire to leave WDW.

However, in planning this next trip we have planned for a free day to relax and wander around WDW. Thinking of renting a car for the day at WDW.

Can someone help with the following question?

- Where is the WDW car center?
- Is it easy to get to and back to the hotel?
- Where do I find more details about this facility?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Originally posted by din
When we are at WDW we always take the buses and never leave WDW, or more like no desire to leave WDW.

However, in planning this next trip we have planned for a free day to relax and wander around WDW. Thinking of renting a car for the day at WDW.

Can someone help with the following question?

- Where is the WDW car center?
- Is it easy to get to and back to the hotel?
- Where do I find more details about this facility?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

The Car Care center is located near the Toll Plaza for the Magic Kingdom parking lot. (But on the exit side) The National Car Rental place does have some shuttles that will pick you up and drop you off at your Disney Resort. :)

In January we rented a car for just a few days and dropped off the car at National (Car Care Center location).
It's very accessible.
We drove there. I don't know if they will pick you up to take you there to get a car or not. I would call National and see.
There is a gas station right in front of National CCC, in case you would rather fill it yourself, if you return it there.
When we went inside to drop off the keys, there was quite a long line and those in line were shifting from foot to foot, rolling their eyes to the ceiling, etc. We thought, Geez, do we have to stand there just to drop keys off?
Just to our right was an open door with a few employees. A man walked out and I asked him if we could just drop off the keys. He showed me a slot to slide the keys in, which was in the door he just exited.
Then he asked if we needed a ride. (And of course we did.) He drove us right away to the park of our choice. :)
National didn't have the best car rates for when we wanted a rental. But the EA and drop off made it worth what little bit more we paid. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter