• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW closed tomorrow

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
The planning and stratagies board has a post saying that WDW is closed tomorrow, Monday, October 24.

Correct. Confirmed on WDW web site. The resorts will be open, except for Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground. They will post updates on a pop-up window when you go to their web site.

The DVC site says that VB is open.

LakeAriel said:
where did you find that?

Both sites use pop-up windows for notices such as these. They come up when you access the sites. I believe DVC's activates when you access the members only area of the DVC site. If you don't see it check to see if you are blocking pop ups on your browser.

Here's a copy of what poopped up when I visited www.dvcmember.com:

Operations Update
Due to Hurricane Wilma, Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom will be closed on Monday, October 24.

Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Downtown Disney® and Disney's Wide World of Sports® will also be closed on Monday.

All Walt Disney World® Resorts will remain open, with the exception of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

Please check Disneyworld.com for updates during the day.

If you have any questions about your upcoming stay, please call 407-W-DISNEY or your travel agent.

If you have questions about a stay booked for arrival on Monday, Oct. 24, please contact the Resort Front Desk directly. Visit the Disney Vacation Club Resorts section of disneyworld.com for phone numbers; Disney's Vero Beach Resort can be reached at (772) 234-2000.

says they are hoping to open Magic Kingdom later today

CarolMN said:
Here's a copy of what poopped up when I visited www.dvcmember.com:

Operations Update
Due to Hurricane Wilma, Magic Kingdom®, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom will be closed on Monday, October 24.

Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Downtown Disney® and Disney's Wide World of Sports® will also be closed on Monday.

All Walt Disney World® Resorts will remain open, with the exception of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.

Please check Disneyworld.com for updates during the day.

If you have any questions about your upcoming stay, please call 407-W-DISNEY or your travel agent.

If you have questions about a stay booked for arrival on Monday, Oct. 24, please contact the Resort Front Desk directly. Visit the Disney Vacation Club Resorts section of disneyworld.com for phone numbers; Disney's Vero Beach Resort can be reached at (772) 234-2000.

JimC said:
Both sites use pop-up windows for notices such as these. They come up when you access the sites. I believe DVC's activates when you access the members only area of the DVC site. If you don't see it check to see if you are blocking pop ups on your browser.

Thank you. I thought blocking Pop Ups were a good thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter