WDW Travel/CRO & DC US Airways Flight Change!

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
Hi, First off let me say that I am sorry if this is long. I am totally upset with WDW CRO and The Disney Club. Here it goes. I booked my trip with them back in January of this year for my upcoming trip to WDW for this Nov. I have had nothing but problem after problem with them. From rude CM (and may I also add that I have had some very well informed and very nice ones as well) to supervisor's in the same boat. When I first made my ressie's. I was told at the the time that the DC or AP rate was not out, but to go ahead and put down my deposit to hold my airfair and room. I did just that. I got airfair for RT of $176.50 pp on US Airways out of Philadelphia from The Disney Club.

I was told that as the DC and AP codes come out that I would be able to these rates. And I was also told that I would also be able to call and add on a rental car or add on Mear's. I was undecided at the time of rental car or Mears since I have just underwent 19 major eye operations. and the fact that I have booked so far out.

Now I call and get the DC rate, all is well. no problem. A month later I call to get the AP rate and all hell broke loose. Now I was told that they would have to cancel my airline ressie's and rebook them! I said no way!!! They had quoted me a price now almost $600.00 pp RT for the same flight, which I was only paying $176.50 for. Now off to a supervisor which it took her a complete day to fix this. I ended up getting my AP rate and keeping my same air! Now I am happy again.

Again all hell breaks out. I am now a displace CBR ressie's. Rude CM on the phone! I was about to die. Oh what a mess. I get a call from Disney and I did pay the extra $20.00 a night for the Polynesian. OK breath here...... I am back on track.

Now I decide a week ago to call down and add on the car rental. Was told that since I was now booked through the special CBR team that I can no longer add this, and made me aware that they have also taken away my free golf pass and Sports Pass. Not to upset about loosing the Passes, but maybe I should be since I have not told my DD this yet. I was told that I have to call the rental or Mears now on my own. OK I thought I will stay open minded and do just that. I can work this out. Not going to stress anymore.

Ready for this, I called now to go ahead and purchase all of my passes before the price increase. Would you believe that I ended up getting the same rude CM again. Oh by the way his name is LaMont. I was floored, he was more rude than the first time. I got upset and said to him to have a nice day and hung up.

Now I call back and ask to speak to a supervisor, I had explained everything about the CM and all the problems. Of course they just tried to pacify me. Hmmmm. they did a good job of it.

Well today I go out to get my mail. I thought oh wonderful, my passes have arrived. Disney has gotten off of there butt put out the Nov. hours and I can plan half of my trip.. I will be there at the end of Nov. and beginning of Dec. So here I sit doing half.

Guess what??? No passes but a letter from WDW telling me that I had important schedule change information in regards to my flights! Oh wonderful here I go again. I place a call to WDW DC and ask them about the letter I had recieved from them, I was told that I had to now call US Airways direct. What, I booked this through you........ Well they have changed my flight timies and there is nothing that I can do about it.... Oh joy. Not sure if after all of this that I even want to go now. I just wonder what is next. Yes I did call US ASirways and confirmed everything with them. DC did not one thing for me but gave me yet another headache. So I have sold all of my Disney stock and purchased Stock with Excedrin....... LOL, I guess I j8st need a laugh. I am thinking of writing a letter down to WDW with all of my problems and see just what they have to say. I can not believe that booking a trip has caused so many problems... I would like to have any advice from anyone in my boat what they would do. Please know that I am a loyal Disney Fan and this is the first time I have ever had these kind of problems. I am wondering what I just might run across while I am there.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter