We are back!! Anna and Paul's Fairytale Trip Report Completed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i loved reading your trip report! i was down there the same time as you and we were staying at the grand floridian. i knew that you were getting married and i saw the coach go by with no one in it and it made me all excited. we also saw the 2 boats all fancied up with the balloons and congratulations signs ready for the wishes fireworks cruise. i wish that we would have seen you and then i could have wished you congrats in person! It was cool know that another disbride was having their special day and that i knew about it! thanks for sharing with us and congrats again! :goodvibes

Oh it's a shame we didn't see you - it would have been cool to meet another disbride! :hug:

Thanks and congrats to you also I hope you live happily ever after too!! pixiedust:

Great TR. I loved reading it. You looked beautiful and I have to say we had a beautiful day for a wedding. Good luck with everything :goodvibes

Very Lovely! I love your gown! Your pics are amazing! I had such a great time reading this. I am sad that it is over.

Very Lovely! I love your gown! Your pics are amazing! I had such a great time reading this. I am sad that it is over.

Thanks for your lovely comments! :hug:

I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!!
:cheer2:

Wow!!! I really enjoyed your TR!! I'm so excited for our Disney Wedding!! You were such a beautiful bride, congrats to both of you!

Where did you get that tiara from? I love how high it sits! It's so regal!

Wow I don't know how I missed the end of your TR. I really enjoyed reading it! Congratulations again! We got married in May too, time seems to have flown!:bride:

Wow!!! I really enjoyed your TR!! I'm so excited for our Disney Wedding!! You were such a beautiful bride, congrats to both of you!

Where did you get that tiara from? I love how high it sits! It's so regal!

Thanks for your lovely comments!! :yay:

I bought my tiara from a USA ebay shop!! I cannot remember which one though :confused3 sorry! But it was a good price though! :cheer2:

Wow I don't know how I missed the end of your TR. I really enjoyed reading it! Congratulations again! We got married in May too, time seems to have flown!:bride:

Thanks I'm glad you got to read the end!! :yay:

Where did you get married and what date?

Yes time has flown by thats why...

We're back off to Disney next week! only booked it today!!:woohoo:

It's a belated Disneymoon!!! :dance3: :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:

Oh wow, how nice to be going back! Do you need a suitcase carrier!! ha ha !!We got married at the Yacht Club Gazebo 7th May, nearly 4 months ago now! We keep talking about going back, not sure when though! Have a great trip, and please bring back some sunshine !

Oh my goodness, I have read your report 3 times just so I can see the pictures over and over again!:goodvibes

Oh my goodness, I have read your report 3 times just so I can see the pictures over and over again!:goodvibes

:thanks: Arrrh thats really nice of you to say!

Im glad you enjoyed looking at them!
We love them too and could not of asked for better wedding pictures! :)

Beautiful pics and a great TR!! You had a beautiful day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter