We are back!! Anna and Paul's Fairytale Trip Report Completed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
have to agree with the others, that your MK photo's are really stunning. Who was your photographer? I'm gonna see if we can have the same one as you!

have to agree with the others, that your MK photo's are really stunning. Who was your photographer? I'm gonna see if we can have the same one as you!

Thanks for all your lovely words!!

Our photographer was called Paul, he was quite young and really nice! :thumbsup2

Let me say that I am not fond of Disney Photography. However, I need to give credit where it is due. I looked at your MK Photo Shoot photos and let me say that they are the absolute best MK photo shoot photos i've ever seen! I had heard great things about "Ty" before-- however I think the photographer you had blows him out of the water!! Your photos are amazing!! I love the fact that he took more than the average amount just to get by! You both look amazing!! Congratulations-- I sincerely LOVE your photos!

Let me say that I am not fond of Disney Photography. However, I need to give credit where it is due. I looked at your MK Photo Shoot photos and let me say that they are the absolute best MK photo shoot photos i've ever seen! I had heard great things about "Ty" before-- however I think the photographer you had blows him out of the water!! Your photos are amazing!! I love the fact that he took more than the average amount just to get by! You both look amazing!! Congratulations-- I sincerely LOVE your photos!

Agree with every word!

I really love that Paul seems to have got all the castle in on so many of your pics - it's a bit of a pet hate of mine to see so many beautiful MK photoshoot pics with the top of the castle chopped off! He still managed to get you in, not just as 'tiny people' with the whole of the castle. I am definately gonna ask for him - fingers crossed we strike lucky.

Wedding Day Part 2....

After we finish breakfast on the balcony, our 2 bridesmaids Kate and Bethany arrive to get ready and Janet comes back to do their hair and make up!

Here's Kate on the left and Bethany!

13942634-med.jpg

Here's Kate after her hair and make up has been done!

13942638.jpg

and Bethany!

13942637-med.jpg

Here's me having my make up touched up while the bridesmaids are getting changed!

13942635.jpg

and here they are ready to go!!

13942636.jpg

Our flowers arrive to our room and they are beautiful, I cannot believe how heavy my bouquet is!

Then our photographer Misty Miotto arrives with her husband and I have to say that they are great! they get a big :thumbsup2 from us, She is really nice and very funny - we hadn't met her until then and it was really funny how she came into our room and started moving furniture around and lying on the floor to get the best shots! :rotfl:

We had paid $800 for 800 pictures and we have ended up with over 1500 - we are mega impressed with her and she really works hard to get you the pictures you want - and she won't let Disney boss her around, we were on the Grand staircase at GF and another bride was waiting and the WP came over and basically she told them straight to wait for us to finish! :rotfl2:
then afterwards she was pointing out the difference that if that was her waiting she would be shooting somewhere else not wasting any time but the Disney photographer was just standing there waiting!! :rolleyes1

We had a great day with her and she had stayed late just to get as many pic's as she could - in the end we had to send her home as our mouths we're hurting from smiling so much!! :lmao:

thanks for sharing more of your day with us:) Misty sounds so great - thats a HUUUGE amount of photo's!

Continued....

Here's the link to all of out photo's from Misty! :goodvibes

and the password is Whitehead (case sensitive)

http://www.photostockplus.com/home.php?tmpl=46&user_id=19783&event=96912

Here are some of my favorites!!

Me getting ready in our room!

13942640.jpg

Us leaving our room!

13942641-med.jpg

13942642-med.jpg

Outside the Grand Floridian!

13942644-med.jpg

Me with lovely Richard waiting for Cinderella's glass coach!

13942639-med.jpg

Me with my mom and dad in cinderella's glass coach - beautiful and everyone should have it!

13942643-med.jpg

Outside GF - this was fun!!

13942645.jpg

Inside the Wedding Pavilion!

13942647-med.jpg

On the beach - I love these ones!

13942649-med.jpg

13942650-med.jpg

On the Commanders Terrace - I love this one!!

13942648-med.jpg

With Mickey and Minnie!! - another must they were great - it was soooo cool having them there!! :dance3:

13942651-med.jpg

13942652-med.jpg

13942653.jpg

13942654.jpg

I love this one too!!

13942655-med.jpg

13942646-med.jpg

Up next....Part 3....:bride::groom:

thanks again! Your photo's are TRULY beautiful, I'm starting to wonder if I should have booked Misty now...........

Your photos look great! I must say that I love that they have repositioned Minnie's Hairbow in her hair-- it looks a lot more "wedding" like... Your photos and story is amazing. Ill definitely be reading morepopcorn::

Here it was at our wedding-- on the top of her head! I love what they have done with it (the new way- with bow to the side)!
ChapmanPhotographyPhotos505.jpg

Your photos look great, looks like a lot of fun.

I like what Minnie is wareing to, very cute.

Your photos look great! I must say that I love that they have repositioned Minnie's Hairbow in her hair-- it looks a lot more "wedding" like... Your photos and story is amazing. Ill definitely be reading morepopcorn::

Here it was at our wedding-- on the top of her head! I love what they have done with it!
ChapmanPhotographyPhotos505.jpg

only noticed that bow now you mention it - and it's sooo like a beautiful gold dress with roses on that I've spotted on ebay!

Continued....

Here's the link to all of out photo's from Misty! :goodvibes

and the password is Whitehead (case sensitive)

http://www.photostockplus.com/home.php?tmpl=46&user_id=19783&event=96912

Here are some of my favorites!!

Me getting ready in our room!

13942640.jpg

Us leaving our room!

13942641-med.jpg

13942642-med.jpg

Outside the Grand Floridian!

13942644-med.jpg

Me with lovely Richard waiting for Cinderella's glass coach!

13942639-med.jpg

Me with my mom and dad in cinderella's glass coach - beautiful and everyone should have it!

13942643-med.jpg

Outside GF - this was fun!!

13942645.jpg

Inside the Wedding Pavilion!

13942647-med.jpg

On the beach - I love these ones!

13942649-med.jpg

13942650-med.jpg

On the Commanders Terrace - I love this one!!

13942648-med.jpg

With Mickey and Minnie!! - another must they were great - it was soooo cool having them there!! :dance3:

13942651-med.jpg

13942652-med.jpg

13942653.jpg

13942654.jpg

I love this one too!!

13942655-med.jpg

13942646-med.jpg

Up next....Part 3....:bride::groom:

Beautiful pics! I love the first one.

I think your pictures are great!

We were waiting to see wedding pics from misty and now I'm sold on her!

If you dont mind me asking what pacakge did you go for and did you get the cd while still in florida?

I think your pictures are great!

We were waiting to see wedding pics from misty and now I'm sold on her!

If you dont mind me asking what pacakge did you go for and did you get the cd while still in florida?

Thanks

We had the bronze package which included 800 shots (we ended up with 1500) an album of 275 6x4 and 18 enlargements, we got the CD's in the post when we got home!:cheer2:
They did offer getting the CD's to us while we were still in Orlando but because we left 2 days later there was not enough time!

LOVE your photos - and I love how in the group shots everyone's waving just genuinely enjoying themselves. What great memories! :goodvibes

Question: How long were Mickey and Minnie at your reception? I've heard they sometimes cut their visit short...

Just wanted to say that I've read through your TR so far, and it sounds like you've had fun :) You look soooo cute being nervous for the wedding and in between the MK photo shoot and the wedding. I'm now moving towards looking at all of your pictures--which according to everyone else I'm going to love :)
Congrats!

**Love the pictures taken that are b/w and then in the mirror you (and your girls) are in color! You're MK wedding shoot was soo pretty. I especially loved the ones taken out by Cinderella's fountain. I watched it as a slide show and should know by now that photographers will usually take a pic of the couple looking at each other and then the next one is of them looking at the camera--but as a slideshow those pictures kinda seem creepy the way it jumps from looking at each other to the camera. My sister had Paul photograph their wedding--he was so nice and fun!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter