We are back!! Anna and Paul's Fairytale Trip Report Completed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, congratulations!!!! I just wanted to say that your MK photos are to die for! They've totally sold me on getting the MK photo session. :thumbsup2

subscribing...can't wait to read/see more. You look gorgeous!! I have only flown out of Manchester (back to the US) once, but I had a horrible long delay as well...weird. I love England though!

Just subscribing :) I can't wait to hear more popcorn:: Your sig pic is the best! I can't wait to have my own shoot one day :cloud9:

Day 5 28th April 2007

Today me, Paul, Bethany, Carole and Graham went to Discovery Cove, me and Paul had been before and swam with the dolphins, so this time we took Bethany as a special treat!! :)

Here's me, Paul and Bethany after our big lunch!!

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_048-med.jpg

Here's Carole and Graham watching the dolphins!

139426OURDISNEYWEDDING_050-med.jpg

Here we are trying to snorkel!! :rotfl2:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_050.jpg

Paul made a friend in the aviary! :rotfl:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDING_135a.jpg

Bethany looking good in her wetsuit!

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_052-med.jpg

and swimming with a dolphin! :cool1:

139426OURDISNEYWEDDING_095-med.jpg

We had a great time :yay:

Later on we met up with everyone else and went to downtown disney and had dinner at Planet Hollywood!

Here we all are...

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGAJ_064-med.jpg

139426OURDISNEYWEDDINGCAROLE_096-med.jpg

Up next moving to the Grand Floridian for the next 4 nights and Magic Kingdom for the day with our Honeymoon photo session!!.... :cheer2: :banana: :dance3:

Day 6 29th April 2007

Today we leave for the Grand Floridian - we're going to check in then head off to Magic Kingdom as we are doing our Honeymoon shoot at 12 noon!

Here's our first view of the Grand Floridian

13942615-med.jpg

We check in but won't find out our room number until later, so we make our way to the Magic Kingdom park!

Here's some pic's of us by the castle!!

Me and Paul

1394263.jpg

My mom and dad

1394262.jpg

Carole and Graham

13942611.jpg

Bethany

1394264-med.jpg

We meet our Disney photograher who was really nice - he took us all the way round the park and did lots of pictures in different areas!

They say to wear comfy shoes and I agree they are a must as you do a lot of walking in a short space of time!

Here's the link to our Honeymoon photo session!! :thumbsup2

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/PAULWHITEHEAD/MAGIC%20KINGDOM%20PORTRAIT%20SHOOT/

After lunch we head back to the Grand Floridian to officially check into our room!

Here the view from the boat on the way over!

13942610-med.jpg

Here's some pic's of our room

13942612-med.jpg

13942613-med.jpg

13942614-med.jpg

Our room was lovely - the only disapointment was the balcony and the view, because the balcony was very small and it wasn't very clean and we had paid extra for a Magic Kingdom view - which we had but we couldn't see the castle which we had expected to see!! :sad2:

Here's a pic of our view though

1394269-med.jpg

Once we had sorted our things out we headed back to the Magic Kingdom park - Now the one ride that freaks me out is - It's a small world - as I don't like dolls or dummies but everyone dragged me on, so the next picture will explain itself!! :rotfl2:

1394266-med.jpg

To finish the day off we watch Wishes - which me and Paul really love!!

1394267-med.jpg

1394268.jpg

Up next ... the day before the wedding... gown steaming and Epcot!!

Day 7 30th April 2007

Today we started to feel the stress and get nervous as it's the day before the wedding!! :eek: :sick: :scared: :cheer2: :dance3:

First off we had Carolyn Allens coming round at 9am to steam my dress, the 2 bridesmaids dresses and paul's suit!

They did a great job and here's my dress hanging up ready for the next day!

13942616.jpg

Once we had finished finalising our plans for the next day we could go and enjoy ourselves at Epcot!

13942617-med.jpg

Paul's sister Carole had made us these t-shirts, so we decided to wear them the day before!

13942618-med.jpg

Here's a close up as they are so cute!!!

13942621-med.jpg

Probably our last meal together unmarried!! :hourglass

13942619-med.jpg

End of another cool day! :cool1:

13942620-med.jpg

Up next... The Big Wedding Day.... Warning!! be prepared for lots of photo's! :lmao: as we have our Magic Kingdom shoot, Misty Miotto's photo's - as she took 1500!!! and our own candid shots!! party:

Anna please dont' stop!!!:laughing:

Can't wait to see more pics;)

WEDDING DAY!!! MAY 1ST 2007

PART 1

Well the alarm goes off at 3.45am as we've got Janet Mednick coming at 4.15am to do my hair and make up!!

I'm so nervous and feel sick :sick: here's me looking worried!!

13942630.jpg

And here's Paul looking calm and collective!! :cool2:

13942631.jpg

Janet arrives and brings us 2 coffee's which was really sweet!! :coffee:

Here she is doing my make up!

13942632-med.jpg

And my hair!

13942633.jpg

Me looking attractive with roller's in!! :rotfl2:

13942626.jpg

slightly better!! :rotfl:

13942627.jpg

I gave Janet a picture of the hairstyle I wanted and she did it exactly the same!

13942628.jpg

All ready for our Magic Kingdom photo shoot at 6am!

13942629.jpg

13942622.jpg

We leave our room and need to walk from our block past the pool over to the lobby, it's 5.45am and our photographer is meeting us at 6am!

A funny story - As we leave our block to walk over to the lobby we suddenly realise that all the sprinklers are on full blast, shooting jet's of water all over the paths and gardens!! :scared1: We cannot believe this how the heck are we going to get there without getting wet!! :rotfl: I wish someone had filmed it but somehow we managed it, I had to lift my dress up high and we were dodging all the sprinkler's it was so funny!! :rotfl2:

We meet our photographer and we leave the GF and head for MK, he takes us in the back way which is really cool, once we are in the park i cannot believe the amount of people working in the park!

It was great doing the portrait session and I thoroughly recommend it!

Here's the link to view our picture's!

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t199/PAULWHITEHEAD/MAGIC%20KINGDOM%20WEDDING%20DAY%20PORTRAIT%20SHOOT/?action=view&current=751d15f3.pbr

We arrive back at our room and have a couple of hours until our 2 bridesmaids arrive and Janet comes back, so I take my dress off for a while and pop an Eeyore zip up dress on!

13942624.jpg

I lay all our accessories out ready for later!

13942623-med.jpg

And breakfast arrives which we enjoy on the balcony!

13942625-med.jpg

Up next......Part 2....

I absolutely LOVE your MK pictures ! Great timing with the sun rising ! Can't wait to see more !

Your MK pictures are so beautiful! Your dress is gorgeous as well! Can't wait to hear about the ceremony!

wow! i love your transformation to glam, waiting for morepopcorn::

Your MK portraits are some of the most beautiful that I have ever seen!

Loving your TR... more pics please!

DF and I stayed at the Springhill Suites right across the courtyard from the Mariott you stayed at. We loved how close it was to all the parks and DD :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter