We Are Clean>>>>

Tink13

<font color=navy>ºoº <font color=red>EARS TO YOU <
and PORT FREE::

Hi all you WONDERFUL PEOPLE,,,,here is the update on my DH Charles,,,he is CANCER FREE and got his port out today,,,,when he came out of the out patient treatment area, and i knew it was over --I FINALLY cried like a BABY (that I AM LOL)..but it was just knowing the test came back NORMAL,with no signs of cancer remaining,,,,and I could see the look on his face that the port was OUT... I don't want to talk on and on about this,,I am sure it can get old to hear,, but I just wanted to update ya all, and say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, for all your prayers, pixie dust and caring thoughts and e-mails one more time,,,,,

from now on nothing but HAP-HAP-HAPPY post!!!!!

TINK IS FLYING today!!!!

Linda

Fabulous!! Great!! Wonderful!!

There are not enough happy words to describe how you must be feeling.

THAT IS THE BEST NEWS!!!! I am so happy for you guys....

OMYGOSH!!!!

That is the BEST news!!!!!

I AM SO TRULY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

Such HAPPY NEWS it made my eyes tear up! :D

That's wonderful!!!!!!! The CB is getting a lot of happy news today! I'm very happy for the both of you! What a relief!! :)

What happy and wonderful news! I'm so glad to hear that your husband is cancer free and the port is out. Happy {{{HUGS}}} sweetie.

Can't wait to read your hap hap HAPPY posts :)

Katholyn

That is so wonderful!!!

I am so happy for you!

ENJOY every moment!

That is truly wonderful news, Linda. So happy for both Charles and you, and your family. A joyful family in Florida today, even if it is a bit chilly. God bless you all, Linda, thanks for the great update!!!!! :bounce:

As if I wasnt crying enough HAPPY tears,,,,,you all are the BEST!!!!!!!

Linda

tink13 - what wonderful news! Doing the happy dance for you and with you. :)

Really wonderful news!!!! :bounce: :)

I remember when my nephew got his port out after cancer treatments and it really felt wonderful for that battle to be over. :)

Linda, you have no idea how happy I am to hear this!!!! That is just wonderful news for both you and Charles!!! God bless you both!!! {{{hugs}}}

Elaine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter