We are getting a NEW Driveway put in!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
They started digging up the old asphalt today. I guess they will start Monday and will be done by Friday.:D I have wanted a new driveway since we moved in 16 years ago!:bounce: I will try and post OLD and NEW pics if I can get someone to post them for me.:o( hint hint).:rolleyes:

When I first say this I thought in this cold weather?:confused: But I guess in Fl. you don't have to worry aobut it.:p Congrats!

We've been in our house for 3 years (owned it for 1yr) and I can't wait to get a new driveway! We have a stone driveway and it is terrible to shovel.

NOW is the BEST time to have a new driveway put in. Not too HOT!:o

We did ours in Sept. and I also wanted it for a long time:D Still pleased with it!

16 years is a long time to wait but you know the saying about good things coming to those who wait. I trust everything will go well with this project for you. I definitely understand your excitement. Congratulations! (Hoping to see the photos -- Love before/after photos)

So... is the driveway finished? Are you happy with it??? Tell us please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter