We are going to DISNEY next week!!!

disneydreamer1970

Loves planning surprise Disney trips!
I can't believe that we are leaving for Disney next Tuesday! This is going to be the longest work week on record!!! What can I do to make the time go by faster??

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

disneydreamer1970: I know how you feel. we leave in 8 days for the World. I feel like this is going to be the longest 8 days in history!!! LOL. But luckily this weekend my daughter is having a birthday party - a slumber party with 6 girls (11 yr. olds) - AACK! and so that will take up 2 days and then one day during the week I'm going on a field trip with DS and then one day the kids are off from school so we have hair cuts scheduled for that day and then that leaves only about 4 days of waiting!! Not bad - don't you like my "new" math. And I can't really count the day I"m leaving because we are leaving at 5:00 a.m., so now I'm down to 3 days!!!

I hope your wait is going fast for you and I hope you have a great vacations!! The wait is so hard - my trip has been 1 1/2 years in the planning.

You can have some of my life! We leave the same day as you, and I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME! I have a full day today of homeschooling, laundry and cleaning, and tomorrow we have swim team in the AM and I have to work in the afternoon. Sunday morning is church, and I'll have to get all my packing done in the afternoon. I work 10 hours on Monday, and we fly out EARLY, EARLY Tuesday morning. I'M NOT READY! Better get off of here and get moving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter