We are heading to Haiti.....

God Bless you and Megan Lisa! Sounds like an amazing trip!

Becky

Lisa, hope you and Megan have a great trip and are able to find some peace.

thank you Cassey!

:hug:
that sounds like a wonderful trip, I'm glad you are getting to go
hope it isn't too many shots:eek:

we are too Reddy....think it will be a couple, have a call in to my doctor, we have to bring prescription antibiotics and anti malarial pills too!

God Bless you and Megan Lisa! Sounds like an amazing trip!

Becky

thank you Becky!

Lisa I hope the trip brings new memories and peace and calm to you and Megan :grouphug:

picked up a few things yesterday for our trip and have an appt with my DR on Wed to go over shots and meds we need.
have all my paperwork filled out and went to look at the weather for Jan and it will still be high 80's but low humidity.

we both are dealing with highs & lows about this trip, but really are feeling peaceful about it too....for me, being able to be where Jim was is priceless....

Lisa, what an amazing trip! I will be thinking and praying for you and Megan the whole time. This is gong to be life changing. I am so happy that you are both at peace with this. I hope the orphanage brings lots of happy memories.

Lisa, what an amazing trip! I will be thinking and praying for you and Megan the whole time. This is gong to be life changing. I am so happy that you are both at peace with this. I hope the orphanage brings lots of happy memories.

thank you Brandi, appreciate all the thoughts and prayers :goodvibes

hope all is good with you guys...whatever happend to your trip up here?

My husband switched jobs, so no trips to the NW. :sad1: On the upside, he no longer has a hour and 15 minute one way drive to work! Now, he works from home. Yay! :dance3: Things are going so well. :goodvibes

My husband switched jobs, so no trips to the NW. :sad1: On the upside, he no longer has a hour and 15 minute one way drive to work! Now, he works from home. Yay! :dance3: Things are going so well. :goodvibes

congrats on the new job and more time home is a nice bonus!

just wanted to easy everyone's minds who have heard about the new issues in Haiti.....we are travelling with a LARGE group and will always we with them, the orphanage has a tall security wall and doors with security guard, so know we will be safe!
our food and water will only come from the orphanage and their water source is filtered and purified! and they have medical facility on site ...we are bringing in our needed medications and basic first aid as well!
I know we will be safe and well protected, if I had any concerns you know I wouldn't be putting Megan and myself if danger.
I appreciate all the concern and will take all prayers for our journey :goodvibes

So happy to hear all of the safety precautions! Have a wonderful trip!

So happy to hear all of the safety precautions! Have a wonderful trip!

thank you Cheryl :goodvibes

here is our itineray:

AK flight to Newark arrive 515pm 1/3
united flight to haiti arrive 207pm 1/4
in haiti until 1/6
united flight to newark arrive 714pm 1/6
AK flight to seattle arrive 1030am 1/7

I will be texting Nan to check in during our trip :goodvibes

Lisa, happy to hear that safety precautions are in place! Hope you and Megan have a wonderful trip!

Have a good trip. I am sure it will be emotional for you guys, but good at the same time

Thanks Michelle :goodvibes yes it will, but we are as ready as we can be for whatever emotions hit us!

Lisa, happy to hear that safety precautions are in place! Hope you and Megan have a wonderful trip!

thanks Cassey! we will be well taken care off!

I have your info printed out.. one is in my wallet... the 2nd is at my scrap desk..
I will keep everyone posted..

Glad there are safety precautions set and we will send continued prayers for everyone!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter