We are out of here.

Disney Campers

DIS Veteran
After this past week i am so glad to be going to WDW, what a hillacious week, we are leaving this afternoon,

This will also be our first trip that we have used Golf Cart Enterprises, i have a asked for a 6 person cart which will have 3 seats, I will post on oyr experience with them when we return, the guy who answered the phone was guite nice and helpful, they working on getting a web site back up it seems his ISP had gone out of business.

This will also be my new nephew's first trip, Gavin and parents will join us on Tuesday, 3 weeks old and already going to Disney, what a rough life, this should be a relaxing trip.

have a great week everyone:D :D

Have a great trip, Scott! I'll be looking forward to hearing about your experience with GCE. We will also be renting thru them on our next trip and it will be a bigger cart too.

Wish i were there with u,Please tell me about your trip and your golf cart experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter