We Be Trippin': The Great DIS-nee Road Trip

DISgeeks!!! Truly, you are amazing! You have gone above and beyond any expectations I had (which were all great by the way)!!! Thank you so much for all your planning and work on this! You've really outdone yourself!
:flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

DISgeeks!!! Truly, you are amazing! You have gone above and beyond any expectations I had (which were all great by the way)!!! Thank you so much for all your planning and work on this! You've really outdone yourself!

Amen to that! And to think that I was just going to show everyone some peaches and call it a day...Now I'm actually researching stuff!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What a great idea!
I'm too late to get in on this trip, but I'll be following along...

Disgeeks I'm in, I'll PM you! And DisneyFalcon are you headed to North Shore? South Shore? They just got a fresh coat of snow there last night :goodvibes PM me and if you want any tips maybe I can help!

...Our final destination: Disneyland, where – hopefully! – Fairy Gmother and CalDisneyFamily will be waiting to greet us at the end of our “tripp.”**

**(How was that, BTM? :teeth: ) ...

Good Call :cool1:

Also, Earth Day was the other day and I thought that we should invest in some of those reusable grocery bags since we will be buying a lot of snacks along the way,

Here it is and if you like it then vote each day and it might become a reality. Not only would we have the CMO pins and Lime Green Mickeys, but you can add a BigThunderMtn tote bag to the DISboard member identifiers. :lmao:

Click the image to view what the bag would look like with the pic on it.
(Unfortunately I couldn't do anything Disney because it it copyrighted material.)

DisGeeks -- fantastic job! I went back and watched everything and just love it! The Porky Litter Pig is somehow fascinating and scary at the same time! I can see how kids could be afraid.

I need to do the Brookside Gardens winter lights sometime. That sounds great. We have ones where you drive through but not where you can get out and walk. Thanks for the tip!

BTM -- I just voted for your bag -- very cute!!

What a great idea!
I'm too late to get in on this trip, but I'll be following along...

Thanks! :)

And, we're glad that you plan to follow along. (Lurkers are welcome! :wave2: Of course, we'd love to "meet" you, too!)

Actually, we're willing to pick up a few "hitchhikers" en route. Technically, it's not too late to swing by Albany, NY, en route to Taunton, MA -- since the Party Bus still seems to be lingering in the Metro D.C. area. Or, we could swing by your house once we zigzag back down the east coast after picking up 3guysandagal in Canada!

'Lemme know if you want me to add your name to our itinerary. (We'll likely head north tonight...) No worries, though, if you'd rather we just wave while passing by your town... ;)

Disgeeks I'm in, I'll PM you!

Great! :thumbsup2

Speaking of "hitchhikers": I've just added DSNY4ever to our itinerary.

I want folks to feel welcome to join in the fun - as long as we haven't completely bypassed their part of the country! And, even then, we probably could make it work -- since this is a "virtual trip" (and I'm not footing the bill for fuel)! :rotfl:

I'll post periodic updates to our itinerary as we travel along. (Note: See page 1, post #5 for most current updates.)

Note: Itinerary revised to include BigThunderMtn (BTM) and DSNY4ever

VIRTUAL ROAD-TRIP ITINERARY:

1 (a.) – DISgeeksfromDC (Gaithersburg, MD)
1 (b.) – Mr. DISgeeksfromDC (Gaithersburg, MD)
2 – HaunteMansionFan (Taunton, MA)
3 – 3guysandagal (Richmond Hill, Ontario, CA)
4 – Justin M (Seven Fields, PA)
5 – Marshay (Northern Virginia)
6 (a.) – Mrs. fleagle (Yorktown, VA)
6 (b.) – fleagle
7 – AnnDisneyFan (Charlotte, NC)
8 - BigThunderMtn (Atlanta, GA)
9 – JenniferAtl (Atlanta, GA)
10 – KigerKat (Atlanta, GA)
11 – madbrad76 (Florence, AL)
12 – Suz D (Bloomington, IN)
13 – tothesea (Oklahoma City, OK)
14 – spreadingpixiedust (Tyler, TX)
15 – catotigger (Bryan, TX)
16 – swwaake (Austin, TX)
17 – Disneyfalcon (Colorado Springs, CO)
18 – calliaz (Arizona)
19 – FirstTimeCaller (Freeland, WA)
20 – circusgirl (Seattle, WA)
21 (a.) - mrs autopia driver (Bremerton, WA)
21 (b.) - wotruba-disney/Mr. Autotopia (Bremerton, WA)
22 - DSNY4ever (Folsom, CA)
23 – CalDisneyFamily (California)
24 - Disneyland (Anaheim, CA)
25 - Miss Stitch?? (Leeds, England)

Thank you BTM for giving us something to cure our voting fix. I was having withdrawals!! :rotfl:

I figured I would ease you down a little instead of making you stop cold turkey. You can only vote once per day. The top 10 votes range is 4,000 - 14,000. I have a ways to go.

Did you catch the DISboards shout out on there?

This is GREAT!

I'm having a wonderful time so far. I feel like I'm really there!

DISgeeks - you ROCK!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Waiting anxiously for the next installment!

Cat (DISgeeks' #1 Fan)

Thanks, Cat! And, as Co-President of the Cat 'O Tigger CMO Fan Club, I guess that makes me your #1 Fan, too! (Er.... Uh.... or is it your #2 Fan?!?) :confused3

ANYWAY, I'm dusting off and proudly displaying my "Official Cat 'O Tigger Proclamation," because I can... ;)

Well now I'm getting nervous...... the bus is headed my way when DISgeeks is done and she has started with an amazing job.... I have to follow that soon?!?!?!! :rotfl:

I'm so excited the trip has begun!! Disgeeks you've set a high standard!!

And to think that I was just going to show everyone some peaches and call it a day...Now I'm actually researching stuff!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Awww, folks! You're too kind! :flower3:

No worries, though! 'Just post however you feel led!

Well let me know when the bus starts heading my way...... I've got dinner plans tonight, but if the bus arrives during the evening I should be able to start showing you guys some sights.

I hope you guys don't drive too fast. I still gotta a lotta packing to do. Luckily I'm one of the last stops.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter