"We Be Webin"

I've only been doing it a short time, but it seems okay. I heard good things about it before I joined.

Lori

for just a few weeks and its real easy to do( and Im no good with computers so this is a big help!!!:confused: ) you dont make a lot of $ payout is only 0.50 you get between 1/4 and 1cent per link but I already cashed out once and the money was in my account the next day. you do have to check back durning the day for new links as they come and go throughout the day!!

any more ? please ask

good luck

I must be signing on at the wrong times and missing the links. Whenever I check there are only a few left to click on. I only have about 15 cents right now. Which I guess is better than a sharp stick in the eye! ;)

how long did it take you to get the 0.15. I just cashed out on the 11th and I have 0.02!!! for next time only 0.48 mopre to go!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc timing is everything with this site but the good news is they do pay!!!

hang in there!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter