We did it!!

Lindamary123

<font color=blue>Time to get back in the groove<br
I am so excited! We just bought 225 points at SSR!!! Well, not officially yet but I paid my deposit and will be getting my package in a few days!

Thanks for all of the wonderful information I have gotten from these DVC boards. :flower:
We have been on the fence since June and this current incentive was what we needed to jump on board! :banana: :banana:

Linda

Thanks for all of the "Welcome Home"s. How sappy am I? Now I KNOW I am a DVC owner because I have been Welcomed Home by the DIS Boards!! :flower:

Congrats and Welcome. Keep an eye out for your new best friend - the Fed Ex guy :)

He will bring some wonderful goodies :)

Welcome home HON from 1 B-more to another .We just got back and even though we already sent in all our paperwork we still went over and took a look .

Now I really can't wait until June when we go home.

tmt martins said:
Welcome home HON from 1 B-more to another .We just got back and even though we already sent in all our paperwork we still went over and took a look .

Now I really can't wait until June when we go home.

Thanks! We are going back in June as well. :flower:
Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter