We made the news Florida channel 13 interview 4/30!!!

We just listened to it live on the website... waiting for the video... :) Maybe other news stations will want to pick up the story now. *hopes*

Aww...I wasn't clear on the whole live sound thing. I hope someone can post it!

Woot, you and your little one's sounded fantastic :) TYVM!
:thumbsup2
Well, at least Disney was kind enough to point out that there are many other games to play at Disney.com (grr). :sad2:

~DreamTulip

Woot, you and your little one's sounded fantastic :) TYVM!
:thumbsup2
Well, at least Disney was kind enough to point out that there are many other games to play at Disney.com (grr). :sad2:

~DreamTulip

You would really think that they'd have figured out by now that if we WANTED to play the other games, we would PLAY the other games!

Silly suits. VMK is for people (not promotions!).

Daze, I'm with you...I hope it gets picked up!

I left a comment letting them know what I think of what the Disney spokesperson said about the other free sites. I noticed it said that comments could be used on the air. We can only hope!!!!

Ya know....I never said a word about a Disney Boycott! They didnt put 75% of the stuff I said on there. And By the way...AmberDayz was all over the video! Haha!:wizard:

Ya know....I never said a word about a Disney Boycott! They didnt put 75% of the stuff I said on there. And By the way...AmberDayz was all over the video! Haha!:wizard:

Like OMG!! ROFL

I was going to ask you about the boycott!! lol

Like OMG!! ROFL

I was going to ask you about the boycott!! lol

I don't think the whole boycott angle is so bad, actually. Let Disney hear about a possible boycott. It can't hurt! :stir:

In a way, I actually am boycotting, although not officially. For the first time in years, I have no desire to go on a Disney trip any time soon. Usually I can't get enough. And that's 100% because of VMK closing.

I will get the video from the studio and hopefully be able to post it later. :headache: Let you know when I get it! I wish they would actaully showed more of what I said!

At least It got aired....:wizard:

I will get the video from the studio and hopefully be able to post it later. :headache: Let you know when I get it! I wish they would actaully showed more of what I said!

Exactly!! Congrats again, Fairy! :hug:

You were awesome!! Big hugs! :hug: :hug:

Just watched the video and you guys did great!! TAKE THAT DISNEY!!

I also sent along a comment on how I don't intend to let my children play their other online games like Toontown and Pirates that both promote violence in some way!! I know throwing pies is not bad but it's not good either! :) LOL

I have not had a lot of time to post here but have been lurking the whole time. I have followed up on on the posts, petitions and blogs out there and posted on them. The whole situation has me and my DD upset.

I am so with the boycott idea. We don't think we can go back to the parks knowing that Disney has only Disney in mind and not the people that support it. If they are willing to write off the very thing that caused us to desire the in park experience then so be it. If your listening WDIG, you take VMK off line and that $25,000 or so we spent with you last year means nothing then fine, write off our cash to.

Universal Studios here we come!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter