We sent in our papers

goofydad621

DIS Veteran
To the DVC now just waiting for the credit app to go thru. Oh how I hate waiting. Anybody want to wait with me? lol

I will - I'll be in your shoes in a week or so. Right now I'm waiting for my papers to get here so I can fill them out! :hourglass

Congratulations on putting in your paperwork.

We have closed and are waiting for Disney to get us in the system. I hate waiting too!

We are happy to be waiting with you.

Good Luck, I hope it comes quickly!

:hourglass
Congrats and good luck - start playing with Caskbill's DVC Planner to fill in the waiting time for your papers to go through! :flower:

Welcome almost-Home!!!

:)

Look forward to seeing you in the neighbourhood.

Good luck. Hope to add you as a member soon. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Best purchase we ever made! Glad we bought into DVC and I'm sure you will be too. The wait will be over before you know it and you will be planning your first of many great vacations. Congratulations!! Annmarie

I made my first reservation today! I got my papers on 9/16, sent them back on the 21st and I got "the call" on Friday 10/1! It is really a quick process and it seems that they are reasonable with the credit applications.

Enjoy the wait-I could barely decide where to stay for my first trip home!lol I had thoughts of borrowing all the points to try them all.... :cool1:

Hi,

Good luck & an early Welcome home!

I am in the wait process too. Just started the process yesterday. Boy the waiting is the worst.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter