We stayed in the castle Saturday Night

nbodyhome

DIS Veteran
That is about it - my parents won, we stayed, and I was happy to get lots of photos! I am at the parks all the time, I never have seen anyone win anything (except when I won a lanyard in April), it is still hard to believe they were chosen.

That is about it - my parents won, we stayed, and I was happy to get lots of photos! I am at the parks all the time, I never have seen anyone win anything (except when I won a lanyard in April), it is still hard to believe they were chosen.

I need details ...where and when did they win? Can you post some pictures? Congrats to you all !!!!!

I need details ...where and when did they win? Can you post some pictures? Congrats to you all !!!!!

Hi!

They were in a car on Buzz Lightyear. I can link you to pics, I have about 150. I'll put a couple up tomorrow here.

It really is random. They didn't want the prize really, but another family member talked them into it. I've never seen anyone win anything before (even though I'm at Disney often) except when I received a lanyard in April. This isn't something you can try to win, it is completely random!

The parade viewing was really great!!!

Denise, how wonderful for you!!! After all that you have shared with so many people online, you definitely deserve such a special prize :)

Denise, how wonderful for you!!! After all that you have shared with so many people online, you definitely deserve such a special prize :)

Thank you, that is really nice of you to say! I need to cut back more on the park time starting January, I'm there too much. :) I feel like I've spent much of the last 6 weeks at Disney! How are you doing? The castle was a great experience, but I would love to get back to Paris next year too.

I didn't win, but I'm so glad my parents accepted!

Thank you, that is really nice of you to say! I need to cut back more on the park time starting January, I'm there too much. :) I feel like I've spent much of the last 6 weeks at Disney! How are you doing? The castle was a great experience, but I would love to get back to Paris next year too.

I didn't win, but I'm so glad my parents accepted!

I'm cutting back my park time too it seems.... but I do want to go to Paris again in 2008 too!!! Actually, marcus.ka, another German poster, got me hooked on EuropaPark in Germany so I may need to go there and Disneyland Paris soon

I'll definitely be in touch soon Denise to update you on my travels - it was a great year, ending with New Year's Eve in Manhattan!

I'm cutting back my park time too it seems.... but I do want to go to Paris again in 2008 too!!! Actually, marcus.ka, another German poster, got me hooked on EuropaPark in Germany so I may need to go there and Disneyland Paris soon

I'll definitely be in touch soon Denise to update you on my travels - it was a great year, ending with New Year's Eve in Manhattan!

I need to go searching for threads by you, it never seems to be a dull moment! I've heard of EuropaPark, but haven't been.

Definitely keep me up to date! It's hard keeping up with a number of message boards while being so busy, but I try. :) The trip to India and Paris was so interesting, I think that is the last of your trips I've read a report about. My next trip right now is planned for Disneyland in March, for the Golden Horseshoe event.

Hi!

They were in a car on Buzz Lightyear. I can link you to pics, I have about 150. I'll put a couple up tomorrow here.

It really is random. They didn't want the prize really, but another family member talked them into it. I've never seen anyone win anything before (even though I'm at Disney often) except when I received a lanyard in April. This isn't something you can try to win, it is completely random!

The parade viewing was really great!!!

What day/night was this? My friends saw a couple on Sat (maybe...my days are running together) get off of buzz and the dream team was waiting on them?

Oops...I just read the title of the thread again...Saturday night. lol They are going to freak out when I tell them. So close yet so far away. Glad another DISer got to enjoy the castle stay. So where was the parade viewing?

Oops...I just read the title of the thread again...Saturday night. lol They are going to freak out when I tell them. So close yet so far away. Glad another DISer got to enjoy the castle stay. So where was the parade viewing?

That is pretty amazing they were there! Someone else on another board saw someone win a Disneyland stay on Buzz around that time, which seemed weird to me (to do it in the same place). My family did say that they saw the family who won the Disneyland prize at City Hall.

The parade viewing was on a front bench at the Liberty Square bridge. It was like having our own private viewing (well, along with anyone else on the benches!) Noone else is allowed on the bridge at that time but CM's and the parade.

Here are 5 photos, of the 150 or so that I have up on my own site (I have to be careful with my Photobucket account, it's been heavily used this month on a couple of websites between the castle lights pics and the caste suite photos).

horse-1.jpg

castleinside.jpg

fire.jpg

insidecastle.jpg

bathroom.jpg

All the pictures I have seen are beautiful, but I can't imagine how much more special it was being there with it decorated for Christmas! Were there tons of Christmas decorations (trees, garlands, lights) or just a little? Can you PM me the link to your site? Thanks!

All the pictures I have seen are beautiful, but I can't imagine how much more special it was being there with it decorated for Christmas! Were there tons of Christmas decorations (trees, garlands, lights) or just a little? Can you PM me the link to your site? Thanks!

It was really nice. That was all that I can think of for decorations - but the tree lit the room up so well! I'm actually glad that they didn't do more. The suite isn't huge, and the tree was just perfect.

I'm PMing you the link.

How fantastic! The suite and tree look spectacular! Please PM me a link to your pics too! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter