we won!!!! the cinderella castle suite stay (warning: long post!)

That's so awesome. I had goose bumps just reading about it!!
Can't wait to get back to the Magic.

That is pretty much the most amazing thing ever! After reading your post, I totally want to be the CM who gets to hang out with the VIP family! Getting paid to ride the rides all day?? I would love it! :) Congratulations!!

Wow :cool1:

You did a great job on your report :thumbsup2

Congrats- I hope you took a ton of pictures.

Congratulations!

So, um....what are your DS's names? (Not a stalker...just giving you an excuse to get that post count up!! ;) )

I am so happy for you. Sounds very special to me. Especially a great start to your trip.

That's so great!

What kind of Disney trivia do you remember Jeff telling you?

A lot of stuff about celebrities. Not specific ones, just how they move them around the park. I didn't realize that they just go around like everyone else- but some celebrities that are too "big" and will cause too much fuss which is a danger to them and the guest aren't allowed to go on some rides.

Also, that even though he knows all the answers, he cannot discuss certain things "on stage". Like things about the characters.
Beth

Thanks to everyone for the congrats! It really was super. Yes, my IL's did finally get it (sorta). I think now that they are home and are telling people-they are getting QUITE the reaction, so they are beginning to understand the magnitude of things...

I'm off to other DIS threads so I can get up to 10 posts so I can post pix.
Beth

Congrats!!!! I just got back and was hoping to win... maybe next trip!!! At least it was a diser :cool1: !!!

That's ironic that being a big celebrity causes one to not be able to go on certain rides. What a bummer!

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you!! How much time did you actually get with the characters? More than usual? From what I hear Jack Sparrow won't be doing meet and greets when we get there. You are so lucky! We are most interested with character interactions. Did you have any that really stands out in your memory?

That is so exciting! I am so happy for you!! How much time did you actually get with the characters? More than usual? From what I hear Jack Sparrow won't be doing meet and greets when we get there. You are so lucky! We are most interested with character interactions. Did you have any that really stands out in your memory?

Thank you! We really did not spend a lot of extra time with the characters, probably the same amount as normal. I felt badly that lots of people were always waiting (especially Capt. Jack) so since we already skipped the wait, I didn't want to take advantage, ya know? We maybe spent a tiny bit of extra time with Capt. Jack- like an extra minute. He was quite chatty. The 2 pvt. meetings we had with Cinderella were special- even though I have 3 boys!
Beth

Here we go with some pictures:

Us in the parade:
59656364911_0_ALB.jpg

behind main street:
88656364911_0_ALB.jpg

"our" dream team and park guides (Jeff and Daniel from Left)
31756364911_0_ALB.jpg

inside the suite:
91756364911_0_ALB.jpg

gifts from Tinkerbelle in the suite:
86479364911_0_ALB.jpg

meeting capt. jack
37479364911_0_ALB.jpg

the castle at 1am:
34937464911_0_ALB.jpg

bathroom in the suite:
62756364911_0_ALB.jpg

beth

Wow!! That sounds amazing! Your family is very lucky.pixiedust:

If someone told my parents they could stay in the castle, my parents would probably react the same way as your in-laws did. :rotfl:

Love the pictures!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

I also noticed that in your photo with Capt. Jack, the set up is different than when we met Capt. Jack at the P&P Party. hmmm...maybe they have 2 separate M&G rooms for when it is busy?:scratchin

Thanks for sharing your story and congrats!

Love to hear that another DISer won the Castle stay! :cool1:

I wish I could see your photos. :( They are all red x for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter