• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wearing pins, etc. on airplanes-OK with security?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
I was planning to wear my GOH badge on the airplane along with a couple of Disney pins. But now that the airlines have gotten so much tighter with security, I'm wondering if they'll let me through, or if they'll take them away. If so, might be better to pack them. Anyone try this?

I just got through both Logan and MCO with pins on and in my carryon luggage. When the National Guard officer at Logan asked if I had anything sharp with me I specifically pointed out my pin but he had no problem with it.

I didn't wear any pins, but I was able to bring them in my carry-on luggage in Chicago Thanksgiving weekend. They searched my pin bag thoroughly, including checking it for bomb residue, and got a supervisor to make the final decision.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter