Weather at Vero Beach or Hilton Head in January?

Candace

DIS Veteran
I assume Vero is warmer than HHI in Jan. We are planning a long weekend for the MLK holiday. Would prefer warmer weather, but the points will go farther at HHI. Anyone been to either during January? thanks

Your chances of getting warm weather are considerably better at Vero. However, you never know in the winter what will happen. You could have some days that are warmer than others and some that might be quite cold.

I'm not sure about HHI, but I don't think it would be impossible to get snow and/or freezing rain there since it is South Carolina and not in the sub-tropical FL range.

We visited VB 1/12-16/01 after visiting OKW/WDW from 1/1-12/01. Most of the days were cold while at WDW, but VB was much warmer. In fact our son went in the ocean each day.

Late November in Vero was very comfortable, we spent lots of time in the pool and on the beach. Our only down time was due to rain.

We went to Vero the second week of Dec and had weather in the mid 70's. We plan to go again this year at the same time-but will check the weather ahead of time to see if we need to bring jackets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter