Weather next week

FreeTime

DIS Veteran
I checked the Weather Channel Site for next week and it said hi's in the 70's lows in the 50's. I have packed jeans and sweats,t-shirts and sweaters. I am scared that my kids will freeze once the sun goes down. I am not a person to wear shorts until it is at least 90 out. What do you usually pack?

i normally pack jeans and tank tops or t-shirts, then take a sweatshirt or coat. layering is your best thing to do unless you want to be sweating part of the day or freezing the rest. it requires more packing but you will be happy you took the extra time.

It is impossible to predict our central florida weather. The 11pm News just said that Friday's low will be in the 30's. But that is not necessarily an indicator of Friday's true weather or even a hint about Saturday.

It has been cool enough to wear jeans this past week! But be sure to pack a couple pairs of shorts. Usually by late morning, you need no more than a tshirt and shorts or slacks. Hope you have a comfortable vacation.

I am finding it very funny that people are thinking the 70's are cold.

Just pack a variety of things because you never know what the weather is going to be, even at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter