Webcast Time! Play-by-Play?

I would like to know this too. I am new not adding on and I am holding my contracts. The webcast said to contact my guide but it is 11PM Eastern. I will call her tomorrow but just curious if the webcast has better or the same incentives?
Click on this link:
http://dvc.disney.go.com/dvc/modules/genericPopup?id=RefferalInformationPopUpPage

then look at the resort you want, and click on Financing. That will show the dollars off per point for new members (even if you are buying with cash and not financing).

HTH! :thumbsup2

These are the same incentives that I was given at a Member presentation at BLT on 3/12. I'm not impressed at all.

The webcast incentatives are the same as those attending the 'new owner' presentation. The only difference is the tier structure. The break points are better for the webcast pricing.

To My Fellow Dis-ers,

Sorry to hear about all your frustrations. I am signed up for Thursday, hope they get it all figured out by then!
popcorn::

where can i sign up at? We are looking into DVC and if the incentive is right we just might invest:hippie: So who has the link so i can get signed up?

Thanks

I received this email today. BTW...I did send an email to DVC member Services when I could not get into the webcast that night and I also replied to the original email with the link to the webcast.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear XXX Family,

Thank you for registering for the March 23 broadcast of our new online series "Disney Traveler." It was a big night in the Disney Vacation Club® neighborhood, with all the makings of a grand Hollywood premiere. We had Mickey behind the camera, Donald on lights and Goofy managing the tech booth.

Okay, so maybe that was a bad call. In the world of animated comedy, Goofy is king. But when it comes to executing a high-tech online broadcast? Not so much.

You're among the audience members who may have experienced technical interruptions or difficulty entering the show. We're deeply sorry. So is Goofy, who has happily accepted a new role on the production staff (he's now in charge of snacks for the crew).

We're pleased to have added new show times to deliver the content you may have missed during our presentations. If you have not already rescheduled a show time, please join us for one of these special broadcasts of "Disney Traveler." To register now, click here or call 866-382-2742.

All of us at Disney Vacation Club apologize once again for the unforeseen technical difficulties and hope you're able to tune in for our "Disney Traveler" show. Rest assured, we'll keep an eye on the Goof.

The Disney Vacation Club Family

P.S. You'll receive a Disney Character Lithograph* for tuning in to any of the scheduled shows. And rest assured, Goofy will have nothing to do with the shipping process.
[/FONT]

P.S. You'll receive a Disney Character Lithograph* for tuning in to any of the scheduled shows. And rest assured, Goofy will have nothing to do with the shipping process. [/COLOR][/FONT]

I thought it was a cute response too--but was unclear on the quoted sentence--does this mean if I tried to tune in for the show originally scheduled I will get the litho (even though I didn't get in) or do I have to tune in to one of the re-scheduled shows? It's unclear to me--I feel like I've already wasted enough time on this and don't want to do it again.

I thought it was a cute response too--but was unclear on the quoted sentence--does this mean if I tried to tune in for the show originally scheduled I will get the litho (even though I didn't get in) or do I have to tune in to one of the re-scheduled shows? It's unclear to me--I feel like I've already wasted enough time on this and don't want to do it again.

Unclear to me as well. I think you do have to had been on. Although, I did talk to my guide the day after the webcast b/c I had also left him a message when I could not get on. He said he would talk to marketing to see if he could get me the lithograph.

I think I'm going to call them and see what they can do. I wasn't able to get in for the beginning of the original webcast, but I did finally get in after a half hour. Then I just stayed on and they reran the webcast, so I did get to see the whole thing. I don't think I should have to watch it a third time to get the lithograph -- I've already spent enough time on this!

I think I'm going to call them and see what they can do. I wasn't able to get in for the beginning of the original webcast, but I did finally get in after a half hour. Then I just stayed on and they reran the webcast, so I did get to see the whole thing. I don't think I should have to watch it a third time to get the lithograph -- I've already spent enough time on this!

I got in before it started and then got off when my laptop died during it. Then I got back in and watched the rest. I have signed up again and was thanked for reregistering so don't know what will happen but will turn it on and hope that I get the lithograph for at least one of them.

I agree. I got in no problem and watched the whole thing but then got the email blaming poor Goofy for technical dificulties telling me to re-register and re-watch it to get the lithiograph. I am not re registering or re watching. Since I got in originally and watched it, will I get the lithio? Do I even care???

Well, I called the number given in the email and according to the CM I spoke to, if you were able to log in and watch the webcast, you will be receiving the lithograph without the need to re-register. So now I guess we'll see if I do in fact get the litho, or if Goofy is now in charge of shipping them!

OK - so what happend??? I had RE-set my appt. for today at noon.......... I've been trying to log in - I keep getting a message saying I can log in 20 min. PRIOR to my scheduled time................... ??????? OK - so, why can I not log in NOW then OR for the past almost 20 min. now?????

I "watched" it yesterday. I logged in fine, and it started with no problems. However, it played without any sound, so I let it play on the other screen on DH's computer while I surfed the DIS on the main screen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter