Wedding Hair Picture Thread

Alissa don't worry...they will be able to do something with your hair. You would be surprised, us hair stylists can work our magic :)

I brought my hairdresser from NJ, he did touch ups between the ceremony and reception.

2665777537_559b1c0f20.jpg

2666976250_844c81a646.jpg

2666573913_d83e1c294f.jpg

Hey Lynn - what type of veil did you have?I loved your hair. I wasn't thinking veil originally, but I'm thinking of getting my hair done similar to yours. Unfortunately mine is straight as anything. Hopefully they can give it some volume! :rolleyes:

Hey Lynn - what type of veil did you have?I loved your hair. I wasn't thinking veil originally, but I'm thinking of getting my hair done similar to yours. Unfortunately mine is straight as anything. Hopefully they can give it some volume! :rolleyes:

I had a fingertip veil.

Yes they will be able to give you volume!!! no worries.

Girls I wish I lived in Orlando...I would so do you hair. If I ever do move there then I really would love to get a job at one of the salons in Disney.

I had a fingertip veil.

Yes they will be able to give you volume!!! no worries.

Girls I wish I lived in Orlando...I would so do you hair. If I ever do move there then I really would love to get a job at one of the salons in Disney.

Thanks muchly for the info and reassurance that they can do something with the do nothing hair that I have :)

You know if you did get a job down there - you would already have a huge client list from the bunch of us here! :flower3:

I am stressing too! My hair is short - it just does not grow since I had my 2nd child and turned 40!

It is layered and curly in the back, and longer and wavy on the top. I will probably need a hair piece. I have no idea who I am going to have do my hair and makeup. I am going to have my nails/feet done 1-2 days before the wedding, here at home.

go buy Pantene's Root Lifter..I bought it the other night..HOLY COW! It made my hair so thick! I was going to a funeral and wanted my hair to survive the humidity and wind from Ike..great stuff!!

Melanie..I have very thin hair and used a piece that they sell in the carts at the mall..it was so easy to do and I didn't have to stress about anything but the top!

I am so excited that my hair and makeup trial is Sunday. I hope to have pix to post here for feedback. :)

Mary -- You look so GORGEOUS!!! What an absolutely beautiful picture of you with your ladies, too!

Unfortuntely for me, I don't have hair like the rest of you because I don't hair your hair type....because I'm African-American.

But...don't you worry....I have um....let's say "improvised"...my hair to be long!!! And bouncable!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm going for this look called Paradise Curl or something like that. It's basically big soft curls that hang down low, but give you volume. I'm doing the half up/down look. I'm soooo excited!!! I get married Saturday and I will promise to post pics on here...although I'm not sure how to do a journal or post it in my siggie...lmao!!

I may have 250 something posts...but I'm still new to alot on here!!!:surfweb: :rotfl: :rotfl: So, if you girls don't see me on here...I'll try to post something on either Monday/Tuesday!!! Ciao...until next time..on Big Brother!!! I don't know....but I love that saying!!! LOL!!!

ha terrie! Did you see my big fake hair?? It looked like a squirrel in my purse when I took it to the salon to make my hair match! LOL!
WOW..just a week till your wedding!!

Cam - who is doing your hair and makeup?

Catherine -- Ana from Beaute Speciale. Veronica has been fabulous to deal with on coordinating the trial and all the scheduling for January. :thumbsup2

ETA: Best wishes, Terrie! Hope everything goes perfectly for you! :sunny: :bride: pixiedust:

But...don't you worry....I have um....let's say "improvised"...my hair to be long!!! And bouncable!!!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I'm going for this look called Paradise Curl or something like that. It's basically big soft curls that hang down low, but give you volume. I'm doing the half up/down look. I'm soooo excited!!! I get married Saturday and I will promise to post pics on here...although I'm not sure how to do a journal or post it in my siggie...lmao!!

I may have 250 something posts...but I'm still new to alot on here!!!:surfweb: :rotfl: :rotfl: So, if you girls don't see me on here...I'll try to post something on either Monday/Tuesday!!! Ciao...until next time..on Big Brother!!! I don't know....but I love that saying!!! LOL!!!

Oh boy! Can't wait to see pictures! Where is your wedding? popcorn::

My wedding is here in my hometown of Toledo, OH!! We're doing a beach/luau type themed wedding!! I absolutely love my dress!! I will make sure to post pics after I recieve my photos!!!:thumbsup2

I have my hair trial this Saturday so I'll post pics after I get it done. Here's kind of what I would like it to look like. This was my sisters wedding in May. I'll have it done with a little more height in the back and more sweeping to the side in the front with a hair comb holding it up and my veil.

sorry this one is so big
l_d0c22e3e72664282757ab02984dcee34.jpg

p5240014lightvc9.jpg

-Lauren

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter