Wednesday's Before and After Disney Riddle

Or would he know?

badge1.jpg

I think I have both halves. Or to translate to Canadian - I have the second and I have the second. :teeth:

Well, I have the second...........and only the second..............anyone wanna give a girl a mint????

Lars624 said:
Well, I have the second...........and only the second..............anyone wanna give a girl a mint????

Well you could ask a cowboy to help

brokeback-mountain-20051208033201137boxart_160w.jpg

But these cowpokes said they didn't want to give a girl nuthin'

I used to live on Pioneer ave, just so you all know :rolleyes1

The LK 4 said:
I think I have both halves. Or to translate to Canadian - I have the second and I have the second. :teeth:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

ETA~Alan, I just saw the last line of your post :lmao: :lmao:

I'm in!!

Thanks for the mints guys!! Still it took a while before it sunk in.

Here's hoping for a woo hooty!!

crcormier said:
Can't see it. Our filter said it had to do with "Sex". :earseek: :rotfl:

Gee, you'd think if anything got momentum going for a Woo Hooty, the word "Sex" would. :confused3

Hmmmm. Alan's now posting laundry links? :rotfl: Actually some of those were scary!

I'm doing my part to boost us forward. We've got a long way to go for a wooo hooty.

MerryPoppins said:
Hmmmm. Alan's now posting laundry links? :rotfl: Actually some of those were scary!

I'm doing my part to boost us forward. We've got a long way to go for a wooo hooty.
The scary part for me was that I didn't know half of them, before or after!!!

Believe me, there were before and after images I could have posted that should definitely be filtered :eek: But I did not linger on those sites!

No really, I didn't. I'm at work after all :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter