Wednesday's Oh No!! I overslept riddle thread...

Lou
xmas-mic05.gif

GaTech
xmas-mic05.gif

firstmickey said:
Yay..we have the Christmas bee! :banana:
I guess persistence pays off. I have been trying to change it everyday for a week and today it worked. I love computers. :badpc:

L107ANGEL said:
Still feeling the sting from your birthday huh :guilty:
I had a great day yesterday. My son sang to me as soon as I came home from work. It was Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer instead of Happy Birthday, but he's 2 and you take what you can get.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I had a great day yesterday. My son sang to me as soon as I came home from work. It was Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer instead of Happy Birthday, but he's 2 and you take what you can get.
Awwwwww :love: You know I can't be mean to you now. You big goof! :rolleyes: You take all the fun away!

GaTech said:
I guess persistence pays off. I have been trying to change it everyday for a week and today it worked. I love computers. :badpc:
there's a thread on the tech board about someone not being able to change their avatar......might be a glitch in the new server

I was there trying to solve my problem.....everytime I hit submit reply to post or to PM I get a plain white page with a > on it...I have to hit my back button & resend it....it's a real PITA on my riddle day! Lou sent me to the tech board & apparantly lots of people are having the same issue...anyone here having it?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Awww :love: that is so sweet!!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
It's not even 7 yet here. I'm sure you'll have plenty of reasons before the day is over.
I am feeling confident as well :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
ok...Angel, Duck and Lou....stick to one thread...you guys are making me dizzy! :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
This is no time for the weak Donna :rolleyes1

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...it's our fault.
Don't be modest Duck, its yours and Lous fault! That would be evident to even the Daftest person ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter