Wednesday's Smart Riddle

Dyan....you are the BEST baby! ;) :teeth: :thumbsup2 :rotfl:
now if you could just TURN YOUR LIGHT ON...so we know when someone is home! ;)

Horseybaby:
anipilot.gif

PM sent.

Yesterday's answer was that if you crossed out/deleted all the letters for 'all uncessary letters' you were left with letters spelling 'a logical sentence'

:)
Gaspodé

Dyan I hope you know I will have to stalk you in the am now. Thanks to a friend who taught me how to edit my presets I now have my lights on, in other words, I am fully lit now :thumbsup2 Join me!

GOOD MORNING!!!

PM sent and I think I'm IN...and I didn't even need a mint (or my teeth :confused3 )

Kelly:
anipilot.gif

!!PonyBoy!!: :welcome: to the riddle

anipilot.gif

and hiwaygal: do we have a name for you yet? cause Im sorry...I cant continue to call you a roadgirl....lol...although roadgirl is kinda catchy... :teeth: :rotfl:
anipilot.gif

Wow - I got this one right away! The caffeine must have kicked in fast today. :cool1:

Good morning riddlers - I'm in, I think!

Blessings!
MarkyMark

firstmickey said:
and hiwaygal: do we have a name for you yet? cause Im sorry...I cant continue to call you a roadgirl....lol...although roadgirl is kinda catchy... :teeth: :rotfl:

:rotfl2:

that gave me an interesting visual! :eek:

You can pick a name if you prefer...or my real name is Denise

:wave2:

hmmmm...........a smart riddle...........thinking, thinking :scratchin

Good morning, everyone! PM sent and I am IN! I am also off to figure out how I am going to stay cool today. :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter