Wednesday's Something Different Riddle

UtahMama said:
EW! Pete Burns of Dead or Alive was (is) such a freaky guy. Oh! Wait! Did I just say that out loud? "You Spin me Right Round Baby.." brings back foggy memories...back in the day!

It's Sher's avatar's fault! The TF did it.

RoyalVizier said:
ToooootyHoooooty, Sher!! ToooootyHoooooty!

Haley, can we introduce you to Haley? Maybe you already know her. She is our Tooohootier today.
You are gonna hate me.... :rotfl2: Sorry. :teeth:

Toooooooohooooooooty, HALEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :yay:

Haley - Thank you so much for the link! My goal is to know everything possible before I sail on December 17th. I'm slightly obsessive, but then, isn't that why we're all here?
Also - Umm. That is YOU in your signature picture, right? You don't look 30 yourself. How old can you be? 32?

(Hint to RV - this is how you do it. You do not call her a guy. You do not say she looks 42. You DO NOT CALL HER A COW!)

Strangely enough, I thought he meant Hugh Heffner, but I was just having a "Girls next door" discussion at lunch.

Craig~

You really need to do something about that premature hooty issue you're having. :teeth:

horsegirl said:
Haley, can we introduce you to Haley? Maybe you already know her. She is our wooohootier today.

Actually....I was :teeth:

(Haley took us to Tooty Hooty ;) )

And Gram.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1 ;)

Haley!!!!! Congrats- a tootyhooty while doing the math....
please edit to add appropriate jubilation

RV-Are there remedial classes at charm school? Because the point is to make each one of us feel as if we are the only girl in the room BUT to never ever say it out loud, to anyone because that destroys the illusion for the rest... Remember the ponies? soon you will be having to hand out over the top compliments like.... well, the ponies...
about your age... you don't have to tell anyone... the whole point of charm is to distract people into talking about themselves (too easy!)so you can get off scott free... for example a charming answer to Miss HaleyB would have been "Why sugar, older than a cute little lady like yourself. Unfortunatley My Wicked Aunt Ermegarde raised me under a rock so I do not know that band of which you are speaking... and my, does your hair look lovely today."

HOLY CRAP! I go to the bus stop for five mins......and I miss the TootyHooty.....

where did all of you wood work people come from????

and you people just need to learn how to speak RV.....cause I know that he really REALLy didnt mean that sign on comment he made to sher....he was TEASING her. Because then I'd have to take him down a peg or two....;)

and if someone is pouring drinks.....where is the margarita for the riddle goddess????????????

Oh yeah.....Tooooooty Hooooooooooooooootyyyyyyy :woohoo:

tmasingo said:
Actually....I was :teeth:

(Haley took us to Tooty Hooty ;) )

And Gram.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rolleyes1 ;)

Why yes you were, baby. I stand corrected!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And will make the appropriate edit now.

And Sher, Tara seems to be very happy with Craig. I doubt his prewoohoooty is an issue, if I might be so bold to suggest. :teeth:

TwinkieMama said:
Haley!!!!! Congrats- a tootyhooty while doing the math....
please edit to add appropriate jubilation

RV-Are there remedial classes at charm school? Because the point is to make each one of us feel as if we are the only girl in the room BUT to never ever say it out loud, to anyone because that destroys the illusion for the rest... Remember the ponies? soon you will be having to hand out over the top compliments like.... well, the ponies...
about your age... you don't have to tell anyone... the whole point of charm is to distract people into talking about themselves (too easy!)so you can get off scott free... for example a charming answer to Miss HaleyB would have been "Why sugar, older than a cute little lady like yourself. Unfortunatley My Wicked Aunt Ermegarde raised me under a rock so I do not know that band of which you are speaking... and my, does your hair look lovely today."

OMGosh! That WAS witty and charming! :rotfl2:

What in sam hill are you people talking about?

Tara got the Tooooty Hoooty!!!!!

well said...Twinks!

and

speaking of tooty...where is she? She makes the really good margaritas.... ;)

celerystalker said:
(Hint to RV - this is how you do it. You do not call her a guy. You do not say she looks 42. You DO NOT CALL HER A COW!)

Strangely enough, I thought he meant Hugh Heffner, but I was just having a "Girls next door" discussion at lunch.

Thank you, Celerystalker.... I am not mad at RV... :teeth: I am fine with people teasing me. I certainly deserve it with all I dish out! :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:

well said...Twinks!

and

The numbers changed before my very eyes.
Nice trick. I adjusted my post.

Steven was distracting me. He is home sick from work.

firstmickey said:

well said...Twinks!

and

Donna! Tara got the wooohoooty, Haley got the toooty woooohoooty. I am getting sooooo confuzzled! :rotfl2:

That was nice twinks! :teeth:

firstmickey said:

Well, I hadn't. Haley had.

But Craig and I were just noticing that also.

Christmas on a Cracker...

I'm seeing things! Did "someone" edit their post and delete something very naughty?

I am out of here.
I gotta go be the Advisor for the talent show (elementary).
They have put me in charge of a butt load of little kids :lmao:
Today is our first rehersal. I have 50+ acts. That means as of right now we have a 5 hour show :rotfl2: .

If I am not back by 8 send the helocopter.

tmasingo said:
And apparently they didn't teach in finishing school that you do NOT call your lady friends heffers :rolleyes: :rotfl: ;)

True, True.
However, I have been known to call the men in my life heifers! :lmao: (Before you ask, 1 husband, 2 sons, no boyfriends!) Not that I would admit to that anyway! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter