Wednesday's Wonderful Guest Riddle

NO!(?)
I got the answer bub! (MISSY!) :rotfl2:

You'll see when (if) I get my TU.

I actually got the answer before the outpouring of help (pity)...like seconds before!

A comma WOULD be good.

I'm in...

and I was right in front of the correct answer. :sad2:

totally in, I don't need your stinking mints today....I remember this riddle from 6th grade!!

I'm in, but I don't think the riddle is quite accurate as I *would* very likely know him by name.

Ok, 2nd guess after the mint. I'm in.

But I know who Ivan Rodriguez is and I don't actually know him. So I was thrown off a bit. :rotfl:

OK....20 PM's later! :faint: If I didnt answer you...you were probably right...who can remember after all that!

the only thing I have to add is...Joey...if you are gonna practically give the answer away....GIVE THE RIGHT ONE!!!!!!! LOL! I accepted it cause it works too...but don't make me have the REF throw you outta here! ;)

whew....TU's for...

Dog: I appreciate your humor even if no one else does! ;)
MickeysNotSoScaryHalloween.jpg

Carol: thanks for snetting! ;) :teeth:

Gram: you make my day!

Twinks: thanks for playing!

UM: I dont think you like me...I never get a :wave: ;) :teeth:

Joey: see above note!

Marky Mark: I've missed you!

Rhonda: No yelling at you today for missing the riddle! ;)

MR. Bama....always appreciate pics! ;)

Tink38: tink one

TinkNH: tink two

MinnieMoo: yep!

Kari: where've you been hiding? ;)

dre: second time works!

But Donna... did you see that the LAST time you yelled at me for missing the riddle, I was actually HERE?? Without your link, even?? :teeth:

Good Morning one and all!!!!!!!!!!! Pm sent to the spectacular and gorgeous riddle goddess and I am in!!!!!!!!! :teeth:

Our leader today did not take us anywhere. I am putting this up. One of my favorite places in the world.
fenway70.jpg

Fenway! :thumbsup2

I **sniff** didn't get a **sniff** TU! **sniff - sniff **
5.gif

Rhonda...that's why I said there would be no yelling at you today...even if you did send back an argument for an answer I already accepted! ;) :teeth: You made me laugh too! lol

and

mony:

Roadie: ( I couldnt read my handwriting so I had to go back and check who I missed)

crashbb: who all smugly told me why his answer shouldnt really work....who's smiling now, hmmm? ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

(someone needs to clue him in on rule number 1) ;) :teeth:
:welcome: to the riddle...Im hazing you!

Rella...I never got a PM from you ....so you are not IN yet!

and last but certainly not least...

horseyponypoodliepoo.....Is she funny or what? ;) :rotfl2:

I confess oh wise and wonderful riddle master, to my everlasting shame, I didn't think of the 'totally' correct answer (where's the grovelling smilie when you need it)

GADISNEYGIRL said:
But Donna... did you see that the LAST time you yelled at me for missing the riddle, I was actually HERE?? Without your link, even?? :teeth:
Don't feel bad, Rhonda. She yelled at me, too.

FIRST MICKEY!!!!

I love YOU!!!! Thanks for the TU...to prove I got it right! :wave:

See? "I have amnesia and it's halloween so I dont know my masked husband's name" is a perfectly logical answer!

crashbb said:
I confess oh wise and wonderful riddle master, to my everlasting shame, I didn't think of the 'totally' correct answer (where's the grovelling smilie when you need it)

LOL! that's much better! ;) :thumbsup2 :teeth: (sorry..Im just messin' with ya...it's my fun in life) ;)

Tink!!!!!!!!! when did I ever yell at you!!!!!!!!! NEVER! ;)

and

Rella who finally found the right PM recipient....all the rest of you just ignore the pm from her! ;)

AHEM!

1. The riddle goddess is always right. (even if you think you have the right answer...well, if it's not what she is looking for....then that ain't it)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter