Wednesday's Wonderful Guest Riddle

Hello Riddle Goddess of Chaos -

1st Goddess just cracks me up :rotfl: :rotfl:

2nd Catcher is NOT the answer?????????????? :confused3

Plus why is he in my house????????????

And is the answer really important, now that RV has had a Bar mitzvah and all!!!

firstmickey said:
and since it's late in the riddle...I will say...

Most people said CATCHER for the answer...which I accepted (mainly cause I didnt want to refield 100 pm's ...go ahead...laugh at my pun..you know you want to! ;) ).......but that is not the correct answer that B the guest riddle host is looking for! but it worked....;)

:teeth:

Hmmm...I wonder how many folks got the CORRECT answer BESIDES Mr. B???

Grammyof2 said:
And is the answer really important, now that RV has had a Bar mitzvah and all!!!

The answer to that is.... NOPE, NOT AT ALL! :teeth:

All else pales in the light of my very first Woooohoooooooty! :hyper:

So all I can say is.... what Riddle? :confused3

Grammyof2 said:
Hello Riddle Goddess of Chaos -

1st Goddess just cracks me up :rotfl: :rotfl:

2nd Catcher is NOT the answer?????????????? :confused3

Plus why is he in my house????????????

HEY....do I really create chaos???? I mean....REALLY??? :confused3 ;)

The Tag fairy said it, I just repeated :goodvibes

:love1: but since most of my answers aren't exactly right on :lmao: I imagine the chaos is mostly caused by Moi :rolleyes1

firstmickey said:
thank you for getting the absolutely correct answer and not the alternate acceptable answer! ;)

Hold the phone, Jones....er....Oh Goddess of something....what the heck IS the correct answer :confused3

I'm sad now. Here I was thinking I was all smart and stuff :rolleyes: :sad2:

Grammyof2 said:
The Tag fairy said it, I just repeated :goodvibes

:love1: but since most of my answers aren't exactly right on :lmao: I imagine the chaos is mostly caused by Moi :rolleyes1

Yeah.....mailing someone a kidney, a straw, and a peace necklace.....might definitely count as chaos! ;)

tmasingo said:
Hold the phone, Jones....er....Oh Goddess of something....what the heck IS the correct answer :confused3

Thank you! A perfect example of WHY I accepted an alternate answer today! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Geez, RV...you got the half a toooty fruity hooty too!!!!!!!! Now that's just piggish! ;) :teeth:

firstmickey said:
Yeah.....mailing someone a kidney, a straw, and a peace necklace.....might definitely count as chaos! ;)

SHE NEEDED THAT STUFF!!!!! ASK HER

firstmickey said:
Thank you! A perfect example of WHY I accepted an alternate answer today! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Geez, RV...you got the half a toooty fruity hooty too!!!!!!!! Now that's just piggish! ;) :teeth:

Hay speaking of fruity hooty. Where is the dashing Spike today? All work and no play makes Spike a missing boy.....

firstmickey said:

If getting two measly Hoootys is piggish, Twinkie must be a full blown sow.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

tmasingo said:

Well with (be)hind sight some would say the answer is a blind man ;)

RV, Im going to do you a very large favor and NOT quote that little uhhhhmmmm thing you said there!

:duck: :duck: :duck:

:teeth: :rotfl2:

You're a brave man. :sad2:

jw50 said:
Well with (be)hind sight some would say the answer is a blind man ;)

Hmmm....well now I think I might know, but since Donna's being all nice and letting me think I'm smart, maybe I'd better not chance it :rotfl: :rotfl:

I ain't afraid of the pastry puff. The Twinkie knows I love her. But you gotta admit... she's had her share of the WH... time to let someone else have a turn.

RoyalVizier said:
If getting two measly Hoootys is piggish, Twinkie must be a full blown sow.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I'll quote it. And I'm tellin too.

BDG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter