Wednesday's Wonderful Woohoooty Riddle

Cue cards.

You need cue cards.

I have offered my husband a list of 17 things I would always like to hear and he can just cycle through them or pick one at random. All he has to do is say them in a sincere tone of voice... doesn't even have to agree with 'em!
So we're supposed to throw thespian on the list of job requirements?

For the record, I have never even THOUGHT such a thing, and I most certainly would be more tactful than that if I did.

I have too much love, respect, and abject fear to do such a thing ::yes::

How is it you have never even thought it when you posted it :rotfl2:

Cue cards.

You need cue cards.

I have offered my husband a list of 17 things I would always like to hear and he can just cycle through them or pick one at random. All he has to do is say them in a sincere tone of voice... doesn't even have to agree with 'em!

Here is some of my standard suggested responses:

1. YEs Dear
2. OMG you look incredible in that!
3. ANything you pick is great in my book
4. Did it cost soooo Little??
5. HOney I have a guy coming in tomorow who will fix that problem !
5. Honey sure we can go to WDW 4 times a year why not!!!!!

My favorite response:
Honey I will do that right now I was thinking the exact same thing!

DHS least favorite statement of mine: Honey, I was thinking................watch him run for the hills:moped:

Why not? I like girls ::yes::

and that is the ballgame folks!

OK, DH is about to walk through the door and I have half done chores everywhere yet I sit here laughing with my riddle peeps.... should I

a) brown some ground beef and onion so he thinks dinner might be happening?
b) see how much laundry I can hide before he comes home?
c) ask him if these jeans make me look fat so he is confused and on the defense and thus too scared to inquire about the lack of clean clothes and hot meals?

OK, DH is about to walk through the door and I have half done chores everywhere yet I sit here laughing with my riddle peeps.... should I

c) ask him if these jeans make me look fat so he is confused and on the defense and thus too scared to inquire about the lack of clean clothes and hot meals?

LOL what a great riddle day this has been. You have made me laugh so much!:rotfl2:

Anyway I finally sent my pm but don't know if I'm in...

Well it's 11:15pm here so I am off to bed now... Thanks for making me laugh:goodvibes

:lmao:

Sparky:
anipilot.gif

I vote (c) and then ask him why he made a face like that when you asked hinm how you looked in those jeans? Did that loook mean something and then ask for a tissue!!!!!:rotfl:

Ok so I went with #3... and he said.....

"What?!???? Of course NOT. Those jeans make you look thin. In fact you are looking pretty hot. Why don't you come eat some peanut butter?"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

So then I told him that we were discussing it on the disboards and he had a suggestion for the rest of you guys.

The Chicken Little.

Adopt a blank look. Long pause followed by....
"What? Huh? What? Who are we talking about?"

"What?!???? Of course NOT. Those jeans make you look thin. In fact you are looking pretty hot. Why don't you come eat some peanut butter?"

So then I told him that we were discussing it on the disboards and he had a suggestion for the rest of you guys.

The Chicken Little.

OMG our DH must have gone to the same charm school aka the deer in the headlight look I get it often!

I am going to bed early so I can have a chance at tomorows riddle?? :)

The Chicken Little.

OMG that is too funny :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

Just wondering where the peanut butter gets involved :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter