Wegoshop

sagwanamu

Mouseketeer
I am sure this question has been answered, but I couldn't find the info... so here I go...

1. Does wegoshop.com deliver on sunday? If so is there an additional fee delivering on Sunday?

2. Do they use store bonus card whenever possible?

Thanks ...

Hi there. I have some bad news for you re: WEGO SHOP. :guilty: I am leaving for WDW in 17 days. I see that you are leaving in 27 days. Last time I checked the WEGOSHOP web site it said that they will not be doing any deliveries after June 27th or 29th I can't remember the exact date. I will be arriving on the 23rd so I was relieved. Check the website at wegoshop.com and double check. They must be "on vacation" during the month of July or something because it said that they would begin deliveries again in August. I'm sorry. :sad2:

sagwanamu said:
I am sure this question has been answered, but I couldn't find the info... so here I go...

1. Does wegoshop.com deliver on sunday? If so is there an additional fee delivering on Sunday?

2. Do they use store bonus card whenever possible?

Thanks ...

Yes, they do deliver on Sunday with no additional fee.

I am not sure about the bonus card, but I think that some of the stores they use wouldn't have cards (ie Walmart) and if they do I don't think it will be a problem to request it.

P.S. If you use them say hello to the little man from the Gallihers. (He is such a cute baby I promise you will just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks). :love:

We've turned into wegoshop "goodwill ambassadors" - we've been uniformly pleased with their services. Yes, you do need to be there for delivery - they brought their credit card machine with 'em, and we had to sign.

But on the three occasions we've used them, our orders were perfect. We're just prone to order much more than we use.

Good, downhome folks.

How early in the morning will they deliver? Would like a very early delivery the day after arrival so we can get to the parks at opening.

When we used them in May, they said any time after 9:00 a.m. as long as you had a room assignment. Great service when using the Magical Express!

MakKoen said:
When we used them in May, they said any time after 9:00 a.m. as long as you had a room assignment. Great service when using the Magical Express!

Of course, I was hoping to already be at the park by 9am. I've heard so many good things about wegoshop, but it's inconveniant having to be there for them to deliver.

If you find that wegoshop.com doesn't work for you, try netgrocer.com. We did that twice and both times our stuff was waiting for us upon check-in. The only problem is that you can't do any fresh/frozen/produce with them. But for non-perishables and water they worked out fine. You have to pay them upon ordering, so no need to be there to accept your package.
Of course, we are trying out wegoshop.com this time. We figure that we won't be able to get into our room until 4ish anyway and Becca gave us a 4:30 time to call her and let her know our room number.

I heard so many good things about wegoshop... and I am pretty sure that I will be satisfied, but I am wondering how much normally people tip?

Just wanted to make one clarification. I called wegoshop today and you do not have to be present for your order. You must have checked in to your room so they can deliver the groceries to the front desk and recieve payment, but you do not physically have to be there for them.

Yes, they deliver on Sunday's
Yes, they will use a bonus card at most stores
Yes, they will deliver if you are not in your room but you must have a room assignment.

Tipping.....I thought they were great so I tipped 20% of the bill.

If they will leave the groceries and you do not have to be present, how do you pay?

MrsG said:
If they will leave the groceries and you do not have to be present, how do you pay?

They will leave the groceries with the front desk and your resort will charge them to your room.

pplasky said:
They will leave the groceries with the front desk and your resort will charge them to your room.

I assume that you have to make arrangements with the front desk to allow them (wegoshop) to charge it to the room?

Charging to the room is certainly convenient. I guess when we check in we tell the desk that we are expecting a wegoshop order and they'll tell us what we need to do. Then we call wegoshop with our room number and we're all set?

Is it really that simple?

When I spoke with the owner of the wegoshop that services WDW, she said that the front desk is used to her dropping off orders with them and she will have no problem charging the order to your room. You do not need to call her with your room number, she will just go to the front desk, say there is a grocery order for you and the front desk will take care of the rest. As long as you are already checked in, there will be no problem.

We are planning on using this service for the first time in August so any feedback, good or bad, is appreciated.

Mickmse2002 said:
We are planning on using this service for the first time in August so any feedback, good or bad, is appreciated.

Used them for our December trip. We used two stops groceries/liquor. And we give them two thumbs up. ::MickeyMo

They called us during the shopping trip when our selected brands weren't available to inquire as to our preference. Delivered exactly on time and the service was exceptional.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter