weird questions

ron808

bling bling!
feel free to post your weird yet trivial questions here.

1.how much does those clear (with mickey mouse latex) balloons costs?

2. if i'm buying quite a handful amount of merchandise at the park, can they offer shipping? (I don't want to create headache with the airline)

3. will those mickeymouse (do they have them for sale?) christmas balls (shape not printed) last for a while?

1/The balloon at DL cost $7
2/ We has pieces of the park shipped a couple of years ago shipped from WDW-Im positive that it can be shipped from DL as well.
3/all chistmas items were 50% off all over the place in DTD, I did see the christmas mickey balls at World of Disney and thru-out the park I noticed them there too. When are you going? Im sure that all Xmas stuff will remain until at least the decor for the Holidays comes down.

Thanks.

I think I'll be late for those Christmas decorations though.

but thanks for answering my query.

They have a Christmas store in NOS that sells those year round! :)

What and where is NOS?

Sorry I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations used here.

1. We have never bought the balloons, but I read on here this little tidbit: If you lose your balloon, or it pops, you can get a new one free of charge. Providing you have the receipt, and it was purchased on the same day that you are trying to replace it.

2. I don't know this one either. But I did buy $900 worth of souveneirs and had a heck of a time stuffing them into our already full suitcases! If you get a build a bear, (or 3 like us!!) fold the box down and lay it at the bottom of your suitcase, and stuff the bears in around clothes to fit them in!

3. I really wanted those Mickey head ornaments. But I was too cheap to buy them. Then I got home and was sad that I didn't buy them. I checked the Disney store and they didn't have them. Soooooo-me and my kids made them! We bought styrofoam balls in large and small at the dollar store. The kids painted them (everything from all red, all green, just white, silver, white with red hearts, and DD made one with gold painted ears, gold around the back and sides, and a blue "50" in the middle--so cute!!) Then they stuck them together with toothpicks, and put a hook in them and hung them on the tree. It was so fun, it took them about 1.5 hours, and they wouldn't let me see, they wanted to surprise me. It was such a fun thing to do after just getting home and being sad, missing Disneyland! (and it only cost us $4.00!) I love them and can't wait to use them again next year! :earsgirl:

I love your home made idea. I actually hung our 50th Anniversary antenna ball on our tree! It will make me smile every year, just because it is out of the ordinary, but reminds me of our trip!

samkj said:
I love your home made idea. I actually hung our 50th Anniversary antenna ball on our tree! It will make me smile every year, just because it is out of the ordinary, but reminds me of our trip!

:rotfl: I hung our antenna ball on the tree too!! :rotfl2:

(along with the three ornaments I bought, and our homemade ones!) :flower:

ron808 said:
What and where is NOS?

Sorry I'm not familiar with all the abbreviations used here.

So sorry, NOS means New Orleans Square, and it is the Christmas store called La Boutique Noel. Hope you find it open!

Thanks Churro! I found some items on ebay but i'm hoping to find them better in NOS as well.

and you live in OR too! :cool1:

fristbytte21 said:
heres another Q -- does disneyland have ur items held for u at the park entrance if u wish not to carry what u bought throughout the park?

Good question!

Any disneyland regulars care to answer?

83_1_b.JPG

How much do these costs at the park (hoping they still have it there two weeks from now)?

Will it be advisable to go through the "bay"?

Our whole tree is Mickey Heads and the princess (and Tink) dresses. I have been buying them for three years now and finally have enough to fill the tree. The small bulbs come in a long plastic tube-type thing are I believe $24-$25. The larger ones come in a 4-pack and cost $16. The dresses are about $10 each. I totally love them all but beware they do not store well. This year (and last) when we got our bulbs out of the garage to put on the tree, many of the "ears" had fallen off and DH had to super glue them back on for me :guilty: . Don't know if being in the garage affected them or what since they were not jostled or moved over the year. We have the single colored ones (blue, green, pink, purple...etc) and the red and green series (striped, polka dot). The gold are beautiful, too. I spared myself the sticker shock by buying $70 or so worth each year. And of course had to get a Mickey & Friends tree skirt ;) . They will sell out of the most popular ones at Christmas, but always come out with new decorations each year. Have fun and good luck :flower:

fristbytte21 said:
heres another Q -- does disneyland have ur items held for u at the park entrance if u wish not to carry what u bought throughout the park?

I know if your staying at a Disney hotel and you buy one of the larger things, they can send it to your hotel room free. Besides that though, Im not sure.

What about those CM luggage tags?

I've seen them through ebay but I would like to see them at the park.

(I would like a yellow ear icon tag). they are all over ebay but I would much appreciate if anyone can provide info on where to get them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter