Welcome pin

Direct doesn't get a pin either. A backpack is what direct buyers are getting. When we bought resale (2017) we got magnets.

Have not heard of disney giving away free trading pins for DVC members whether direct or resale. Usually the free trading pins is something like the construction pins sometimes given when a resort is under renovation during your stay.

I bought resale in 2019, and I never got anything in the mail except the silly magazine.

This famous backpack, is it the string variety, or a nice canvas one? Because I got a string backpack for doing a DVC tour in Feb.

This famous backpack, is it the string variety, or a nice canvas one? Because I got a string backpack for doing a DVC tour in Feb.

It’s a nice backpack. The string one was tours, but when you buy, it’s a real one!

DVC sent out a free pin after 9/11. Other than that, I don't recall any free DVC specific ones not linked to an on-site event. Unless you mean the "member since" buttons, which you can pick up at the dvc kiosks.

We never got anything when we bought.
We get the little thing in the mail....magnets, ect. but never any backpacks, totes or things like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter