• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WELCOME to the DDA!!!! =0)

Baloo

<font color="red"><br>Laughter is the bloom<br>of
WELCOME to the DIS Design Addicts!
m019.gif

Or the DDA for short!
The new home of the MONSTER thread....
***Post Your Homemade WDW Shirts***

It started out with some tye dyed shirts ,then a few designs people had done on their computers,the post had slipped to the second page for a day or so then it came back and REALLY burst to life!!! Midnite and Julia&NicksMom ( Kate) started designing logos for people and then many more started coming up with AWESOME designs of their own. All the creativity and the comradery on that thread I hope will now move here too!

Here's where you can check out all the cool designs and use them on shirts of your own.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

FAQ and Tips for making t-shirts
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

And here is where you can chit chat and come up with new designs or whatever.
Don't let all the pages and posts scare you....just jump right in.We're a friendly bunch!
:grouphug:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=826364

Thanks to Midnite for writing up tips and a big thank you goes to Julia&NicksMom for all her help on many things.

Thanks to all of you who are designing and to those of you that have sent URLS to me.

Thank you to the people I took tips from for our FAQ and Tips thread.

I am so excited about this design thing. Y'all giving your ideas freely (remember no selling shirts or we'll all be in trouble with the big cheese) sharing and caring about each other really does my heart good being part of this "community".I have been around the DIS since nearly the beginning and have never seen anything like this here before....it makes me feel so good! Thanks to all of you for making this thread possible!!!

:flower: Y'all are the best!!! :flower:

Now what are you waiting for?

It's time to PLAY!!!!!
clipmickhandpaint.gif

Hello T-Shirt People :wave2:
Just wanted to say good luck in your New "OLD" Home....we miss you over on the Scrapping Board!​

Kate and Denise,

Holy cow, :earseek: I can't believe they gave you guys your own board. :teeth: :earboy2:

cocowum said:
Kate and Denise,

Holy cow, :earseek: I can't believe they gave you guys your own board. :teeth: :earboy2:

It's for all of us! Believe me, I didn't post 10,000 by myself. THE DDA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! (but the board is really cool! ;) )

This is the best board ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Hi, my name is Marti and I, inadvertently, drew my husband to this board. For that I hope I can be forgiven.

To those of you just joining in this craziness... I'm 42, married to Mgk kgdm and we have DS 7. We love everything Disney, are DVC owners and are on a huge scavenger hunt for Wendy's cups with the Air Tran coupon on them so we could get a round trip ticket. Other than that, we are normal.. :rotfl:

define "normal"???

Steamboat Marti said:
Hi, my name is Marti and I, inadvertently, drew my husband to this board. For that I hope I can be forgiven.

To those of you just joining in this craziness... I'm 42, married to Mgk kgdm and we have DS 7. We love everything Disney, are DVC owners and are on a huge scavenger hunt for Wendy's cups with the Air Tran coupon on them so we could get a round trip ticket. Other than that, we are normal.. :rotfl:

define "normal"???

wrong thread Honey, The QUEEN :rotfl: started one just for the Hi My Name Is.

mgkkgdm said:
wrong thread Honey, The QUEEN :rotfl: started one just for the Hi My Name Is.

You two crack me up -

for the airtran coupons - why don't you spend an afternoon at Wendy's - I bet you would have them in no time if you sat by a trash can!!!

Who said you can't go home again? The DDA did it!!! :cool1:

I go on every thread here just to thank you Baloo. This is just plain wonderful. I'm so happy.

I'm home!!!! :goodvibes

julia & nicks mom said:
You two crack me up -

for the airtran coupons - why don't you spend an afternoon at Wendy's - I bet you would have them in no time if you sat by a trash can!!!

THANK YOU!!!! That's what I said to do .... but NOOOOOOO DH is too proud. We don't dumpster dive in this household.... yada yada yada. I thought that was a great idea!

Steamboat Marti said:
THANK YOU!!!! That's what I said to do .... but NOOOOOOO DH is too proud. We don't dumpster dive in this household.... yada yada yada. I thought that was a great idea!

Go without him - to wendy's and on your trip!! :rotfl:

julia & nicks mom said:
Go without him - to wendy's and on your trip!! :rotfl:

Being QUEEN isn't enough for you, now you want to play home wrecker too... :rotfl2:

mgkkgdm said:
Being QUEEN isn't enough for you, now you want to play home wrecker too... :rotfl2:

:rolleyes1

I am seriuosly thinking about paying a kid to go sit at Wendy's for me for an afternoon and collect the cups for me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter