• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WELCOME to the DDA!!!! =0)

julia & nicks mom said:
:rolleyes1

I am seriuosly thinking about paying a kid to go sit at Wendy's for me for an afternoon and collect the cups for me!!

How much are you willing to pay? :listen:

Now, let me think...how could I keep Alyssa entertained all afternoon at Wendy's? :rotfl:

...there's no place like it!"

Home again, home again... jiggity-jog :jumping1:

This is SO exciting! I am having WAY too much fun on this board!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

For those who are surprised that we gave this concept it's own board - I just want to say that I was blown away with the creativity and passion being invested in this. Add to the fact that Alicia is just plain sweet (and a WONDERFUL mod), the decision was an easy one to make. I've really enjoyed looking at all the designs you've come up with - all I can say is "great job" :)

Thx
Pete

WebmasterPete said:
For those who are surprised that we gave this concept it's own board - I just want to say that I was blown away with the creativity and passion being invested in this. Add to the fact that Alicia is just plain sweet (and a WONDERFUL mod), the decision was an easy one to make. I've really enjoyed looking at all the designs you've come up with - all I can say is "great job" :)

Thx
Pete

Pete - we just can't thank you enough!! We love doing this and it is nice to know that we are being noticed!!!

Alicia is awesome and all is right in the world with her back!!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!

Ditto what Kate said. We love Baloo and we love the original thread. We've all made some great friends and we invite anybody who is around to join in the madness!!!

WebmasterPete said:

Thx
Pete

Pete,
From one of the low-lifes :goodvibes --we just love this thread. It is something I look forward to every day. I love the designs that Steffy and I used for our trip.
Terry

Pete,
Just want to say thanks also. Love this thread. Everyone is so nice and the designs are awesome. Also we are very lucky to have Baloo here with us.

Thanks

Hi there, i'm now to this board i started off in the disneyland paris board and ventured out to see what other boards there were and was so shocked by how many there is and then found this one, its brill i'm disney mad love being creative and i'm addicted to photoshop. i've had a noisey at some of the designs and there wonderful. Is it just t-shirts designs or is it board for everyhting and anything creative? i like it here lot, i mite sty for a while lol

Hi there, i'm now to this board i started off in the disneyland paris board and ventured out to see what other boards there were and was so shocked by how many there is and then found this one, its brill i'm disney mad love being creative and i'm addicted to photoshop. i've had a noisey at some of the designs and there wonderful. Is it just t-shirts designs or is it board for everyhting and anything creative? i like it here lot, i mite sty for a while lol

:welcome: Tigger! You can create whatever you'd like!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter