We're Back from Niagara Falls and Area!

Scratch42

<font color=navy>I Owe, I Owe, so Off to Work I go
First, Sorry Ma, No Autograph Books! Manager says she doubts they will recieve them.

Second, I proved that I can do as much damage shopping in one day as in two!:rolleyes:

Some great deals to be had, but you must find them!

The Charter Warehouse at the Prime Outlet Mall was awesome. Managed to buy matching dresses for our Cruise in January for the Mexicalli Night! Yes I did talk DD into it! Actually bribed!;) Bought some Glo In the Dark Pins, T's, Nightshirts, Souvies for the Teachers for Next year (SHHHHH!) Although the majority of the stuff said "Disneyland" we overlooked that. Wish I hadn't after she rang it all up!LOL

Also, if you are looking for clothing bargains, go to the Burlington Coat Factory at the Eastern Hills Mall, it's a clearance one. Bought DD a DOWN JACKET for $12.00US! Most things are marked down by 70%!

Disney Stores are as bad as up here! Not much left!

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer.

Scratch
:smooth:

Scratch - I saw in yestserday's Toronto Star a advertisement for the Character Warehouse and saying to cut out the ad and present it for an additional 10% off everything...sounds like you could have used that!! Can you describe the dresses you bought? Which cruise are you taking in January? We're doing 7 day Eastern in NOv. I just love taking a quick trip across the border to deal shop...especially with our dollar right now! How was the border crossing...long/short, questions?? I was tinkering with doing it on July 1 since US doesn't have a holiday, but think the border line ups might be long. Jo

The Manager mispriced a Tigger Nightshirt that DD just had to have!:rolleyes: It was really cute though!LOL She gave it to us for the wrong price but quickly changed it in her computer! It was funny watching as the one priced it on the cash and it came up the one price and the Manager kept telling her, no that's not the price! It was a cute comedy routine. Everything is set up on tables with a sign telling you what the discount is. It ranges from 20 - 70%

These dresses are so cute! They are red sundresses that have a ribbon running thru the top of the dress so that you adjust to your size. The print is hawaiian, with Mickey playing a guitar, Goofy laying on the beach with his surf board, Pluto surfing, Donald enjoying a drink, palm trees and hibiscuis flowers all over it! They are perfect for Tropical Night! And at 70% off, even nicer for the pocket book! We are going w/o January 24th on the Eastern also, so I'll be looking for your report!

We went over at the Rainbow Bridge, no waiting! Came back thru Lewiston, again no wait! The only question, was the usually, Citizenship, and Is this your Car?:confused: Oh yeah, reason for your visit. On the way back, I just said bought junk food and had to buy this Down Jacket for my DD 'cause it was only $12.00! She looked inside the car and that's all she wrote!

Was originally going Tuesday myself, but they decided to make it a long weekend at work, and since Saturday the malls are open until 9:00 p.m., we went yesterday.

Happy Shopping!

Scratch

Thanks for trying.

It sounds like they got different stuff since I went, was it really low on quantities or still pretty packed with stuff.
I may take another run down before they close. Was that July 20th, when they close?

So Janet, did the customs agent actually SEE all your Disney bags or were you keeping your fingers crossed that she didn't! ;)

Originally posted by Jo-Anne
Scratch - I saw in yestserday's Toronto Star a advertisement for the Character Warehouse and saying to cut out the ad and present it for an additional 10% off everything...sounds like you could have used that!! Can you describe the dresses you bought? Which cruise are you taking in January? We're doing 7 day Eastern in NOv. I just love taking a quick trip across the border to deal shop...especially with our dollar right now! How was the border crossing...long/short, questions?? I was tinkering with doing it on July 1 since US doesn't have a holiday, but think the border line ups might be long. Jo

Jo-anne, which section was the coupon in?

Wendy, they have plenty of items in the back but are limited in quantity and size. One girl who just happend to be hanging around when DD was trying on dress asked if I need a matching one in my size? Talk about good salesmanship!;) They kept brining out stuff but less than ten items and either very small or very large in size. I did't ask when they were closing down 'cause I got the feeling that if they did OK in sales, they would stay longer. Most T's had years 2000 or 2001!

Julie, fingers and any other appendages were crossed!LOL Luckily the bags fit nicely amongst the Wegman bags, so if she had happened to want to look in the trunk. I did not even mention the Disney Store!;) I just showed her the bill from Wegmans and the great deal on the Jacket!:p

I think well worth it just to drive down and check it out but not just for that!

Happy Shopping!

PS Wendy, do you want I should pick up the Autograph books when I'm down in August? Let me know!

Scratch

Originally posted by Scratch42
PS Wendy, do you want I should pick up the Autograph books when I'm down in August? Let me know!

Scratch

Let me think (think,think,think as Pooh would say) about that one. I might go with something else....if I can figure out how to make it.

I think I might get Disney character autographs on my next trip. Have been thinking more and more about this.

Janet, have you bought the books from the Character Outlet at Orlando Premium Mall and if so, how much are they? Do you buy the fat pens there too? Cost?

Glad you got across the border okay with your Disney purchases!

Bunnyfoo - I'd have to check about which section, but was probably in A&E, LIfe or Travel. If it hasn't already gone out to recycling, I'll check tonight.

Wendy, do you have WDW Hats? You can always use them to get autographs. Then one of the stuffed mules can wear them when you get home!

Scratch

Scratch42

Would you please give me directions to the Prime outlet mall ?
I cross at Fort Erie.

Thank you.

But from Queenston-Lewiston:

You take I-190 South from the bridge to Porter Road
Continue East on Porter Road to Military Road
Turn Right onto Military Road to Mall.

Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Monday to Saturday
10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Sunday

But from memory, when you cross over go 190 to Niagara Falls and follow the signs. I believe its' exit 21A but don't quote me.

Get back to you tomorrow.

Scratch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter